Oh god...

Thank you for the reassurance. Put a film on now in an attempt to distract myself. xx

Glad to hear there's no more blood I would say that's a very good sign. Hope Monday hurries for you for your private scanxxx

Thank you. Still no more blood so maybe it was just some random old blood... hope so anyway... Monday can't come soon enough! Xx

Just seen this Naomi!! Hope your ok hon. Settle down with your movie and see how it goes. You hear it happen a lot and turn out fine but its just such a worry. Massive hugs :hugs: x x

Hi Naomi - am sure everything is fine but will keep my fingers crossed for you anyway and i hope Monday comes round fast, xx

Try hopping but just to say a lot of ladies now in tri 2 went through this and are now going on to have happy healthy 20 week scans. Please try not to worry, spotting is so common and isn't walkway bad.

Hope that's it for the blood now and that you have a lovely happy scan on Monday :) xxx

Thank you so much guys.
Just had some more brown blood when i wiped, but there's none on the pad...really wish it was Monday tomorrow.
Is it worth me doing a pregnancy test in the morning? Xx

If it's going to make you feel better, I would. Xx

Hubby is going to pick one up on his way home. Really hope there's a nice strong line. Going to try and go to sleep now- reckon I'll be doing a fair amount of tossing and turning tonight... xx

I'll be checking in in the morning honey, i'm sure it's good news. Brown is old blood, i'm sure bubba is fine xx

Thanks sweetie. Trying to think positive thoughts xx

Please try not to worry too much, as other ladies have said, if you get anymore blood go to the GP in the morning and see if they can get you in to your local EPU (though I went to GP last Thurs and this Tues was the soonest they could fit me in, I was livid!)

I have been bleeding in various shades of quite a bit of bright red through to brown streaks on and off for over a week (as well as a fairly big bright red bleed at six weeks) and vampy is fine apparently, so there is hope yet.

FX....stay strong xxx

I've been having bright red blood and clots for about a fortnight now
I'm kinda treating as... Well... What can anyone do? I'm not in pain so lets ride it out and see
Its worrying but can only hope it's normal
I notice it when I have a bowel movement (even thought not straining. Tmi I know sorry)
And anytime we've had a fpndle. Nothing is inserted but it seems I bleed anytime following arousal
It's weird
We all just need to hope for the best
Our bodies know what they're doing , well, we hope x

Naomi (nice name btw) try to relax, we had blood, loads had blood at the start, we were told by mw, if its not a lot, not clotty and no pain, stop worrying :) many reasons can cause, are u normally due on period now? Implantation bleeding, cervical erosion (my missus had this). It's not the end of the world if u have a bit of a bleed, I'm sure you will have your scan and little bub will be fine :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Naomi, how are you you managed to get a good sleep? Any more bleeding? Hopefully it's just old blood and nothing to worry about. I've been to toilet again and nothing so hoping that's the last of it.

Did you do a pg test?

Hope you're ok xxx

Last edited:
Hi Naomi I've only just seen this. I'm so sorry you're having such a stressful time but as the others have said lots of ladies bleed and everything turns out to be fine.. I hope your ok and I'm always here if you need a chat xxx

Hi babe, hope your okay this morning. Did you do a test like Gill said?
Xx

Hi babe, hope your okay this morning. Did you do a test like Gill said?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back