URGENT HELP PLEASE GIRLS - BLEEDING *UPDATE PAGE2*

MissGobby

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and (TMI) my knickers were soaked with blood. i went to the toilet and when i wiped it was bright red, also had stomach pains. i dont know what to do, should i phone the docs? what shall i say? i am so scared!

:(

Oh no hun, Can you go straight to the hospital maybe?

Hope everything is okay :pray:

Go to the hospital hun and they will send you the the epu at hallamshire

i cant, im at work, i doubt they will let me have any more time off i only had some time off yesterday and they will wanna know why - im scared, rung docs they said come in near enough straight away but i cant so had to book it in for 5.10!! :(

you need to go hun they may be able to give you something to stop the bleeding hun, you need to confide in someone at work and get your self to the hospital hun

do you think i am losing it?? :( not looking good is it!!

my OH can pick me up at 3.30pm but thats earliest - i didnt bring car with me today so it will take me ages to get there and back to work - i dunno what to do for the best i really dont - i cant believe this is happening!

hun stuff work....i just told them at my work i had to go cos im bleeding.
Dont worry about getting back to work just get yourself to the hospital. Just get your bean checked out.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Think thats the best idea, tell someone at work and get there however you can, you are only going to worry all day otherwise. Hope everything is ok x xxx x

:hug:
I would just go home and rest untill you can get to the docs or hospital. Which you should do asap.

Tell them your situation and good employer will understand.

Hope all goes well hun! Thinking of you xxx
x
x

Oh no, you poor thing. :hug:

Taxi hun- you can get them to run you past a cash point if you need the cash. Tell work that you're worried that you're having a m/c and that your Dr has told you to get to hospital asap- there's no way they can or would stop you, honestly.

Is there someone you trust and like at work who can help you get a taxi and tell your boss with you etc.?

I really hope everything is ok :hug: :hug:
+++

I would just go straight down to your EPU and get them to check you over. Thinking of you. Let us know how you get on. xxx

hopefully she wont reply because that means she is not at work :pray:

OH on his way to pick me up now! rung docs and booked in for 10.40am. still bleeding and looks like a normal period so i am guessing i am M/C! :(

glad you're getting to docs hun. i'm praying that baby beans holding on :hug: :hug:

i really do hope that everything is ok hunny.

Please keep us updated. praying for you

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I really hope everything is ok hun, thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back