Oh god...

Also try stay positive, only 4 more sleeps till your scan. Put your feet up and relax and I'm sure all will be fine xxx

~Tri hopping~

I'm sorry to hear that you've had blood :-( but also remember that it can be very common in early pregnancy! Some women even bleed the whole way through!
Aslong as there is not any bad cramping to go with it then i'm sure all is fine! just stay positive until monday! get plenty of bed rest and go treat you and bubs to something delicious (big choccie bar!!!)
let us know how the scan goes! xx

I had brown bleeding at 8 weeks, had a scan and all was fine but it continued for several days afterwards. At 12 weeks I lost a clot and gush of blood and again baby was fine, but I carried on with brown blood for over a week after.
So, continuing to lose brown blood doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong.

Can you self refer at your epu? When I went to mine at 12 weeks, they couldn't scan me that day because it was a bank holiday weekend, but they did examine me and once it was found that my cervix was closed, I felt very reassured.

Times like these are just f**king horrible and I really feel for you! I really hope that your baby is okay xxx

Thanks juice. I am home now and lying in front of the tv. Going to keep an eye on things and maybe go to the hospital later if things don't improve or if things get worse. I've never prayed so much in my life. xx

I'm so sorry Naomi, hopefully this is just a small blip. Get plenty of rest and try positive thoughts xx

Glad you're at home hope you're resting as much as possible :) it might be worth going cause even for peace of mind before your scan on Monday I know it's only a few days away but you will be worrying all weekend. Thinking of you! Xx

I agree Naomi, you will be fretting all weekend xx

Oh naomi, I really feel for both you and Sophie today, any blood immediately sends us ladies into a panic no matter how much reassurance we get doesn't it, I am sure for both of you it's just a little blip but make sure you stay relaxed at home and don't do too much as you'll already be stressed out as it is. Take good care of yourself sweetheart. Big love to you and little bean. Xxx

Bit emotional. I'm going to the loo every ten mins or so. There's still blood up there but not so much now when I wipe. I'm getting the odd twinge though and uncomfortable feeling which I'm hoping isn't a bad sign. Hope you're ok. Roll on next Monday(for me)/Wednesday(for you).
Watching silver linings playbook at the moment which I've downloaded off sky store as can't be bothered to try and find a dvd in one of our boxes. It's managing to distract me a little.
Think I am going to try and go to work tomorrow as have a really important training course that is only run once a year, so if I miss it, it will be a real nightmare as I need it for a new scheme we're rolling out. Might help to distract me, and figure it will mainly just require me to sit in a room and listen for the day.
xx

He's in work again unfortunately. He will come home if things get worse though. x

Good. Really hope this clears up for us soon huni. Try to remain positive but I know it's hard x

Honestly Naomi, try not to worry. I know it's really hard and upsetting, but as you know I had brown and some very dark red discharge/spotting for a week and even passed a few clots, which were tiny, but still freaked me out. I know everyone is different and sometimes this can be a bad sign, but there are so many cases out there when it's just a normal part of the pregnancy.
Again I know it's hard, but there is no point worrying about something that hasn't happened and may (and I really hope) not happen!
Keep your feet up, drink plenty of fluids and stay positive - the mind (as you well know) is a very powerful thing! xxx

Last edited:
Thanks jules. Trying to get back into a more positive frame of mind. Really hope it turns out for me like it did for you. Xx

I think there's still some up there, but only slight discoloration on tissues now when wiping. I've got a kind of vague ache down there though (sorry if tmi)... not sure if that means something. xx

Is it on the outside of your bits? I have this too x

Dunno whether it's outside or inside.. it's only really faint.
Think this is the first time I've ever been wishing a weekend away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back