Bleeding :(

mrsblue

Reaction score
Hi guys

I just went to the loo and when I wiped there was brown CM. So I had a little dig around up there (sorry - TMI!) and there was more reddy-brown mucussy blood and my cervix feels soft. I know it could be normal but scared in case the worst happens. I'm not in any pain so I'm not going to go to A&E, I'll ring the gp in the morning as I don't have a midwife's number.

Just wanted to share really - I know there is nothing anyone can say and it could be fine but needed to tell someone xxx

I didn't want to read and run hun. :hugs: Fx for u it stops soon and its nothing wrong. It could be a bit of breakthrough bleeding because u are around 8 weeks and would be due af if ur weren't pregnant. I would still phone the docs tomorrow, I hope they can help xxxxx

didn't want to read and run hun ((((big hugs)))) hopefully its just old blood, your doing the best thing by going to gp tomorrow good luck hun xxxx

I can't really give any advice but I just wanted to send Big hugs to you hun x x x

thanks everyone. I feel strangely calm about it. I am thinking of bypassing the gp and going straight to the epu - do you know if you can just walk in there or do I need an appt? Hoping they will scan me and put my mind at rest. xx

you can go to A+E who would then direct you where to go from there if you explain the bleeding etc x

Maybe call them first? I can only speak from my hospital but they dont do scans at night so you may find you sit around and then get sent home

I pray everything is ok xx

:hug: Really hope everything's ok and you can get a scan at EPU x

Hope everything is ok. It,s not bright red blood so thats good. Fx,d for u

Thinking of u sweetie! I wud go straight to a n e, my hosp doesn't scan at night on the good scanner only a shite one! Don't want to worry u but with my mc I had no pain until right at the end. I bet all is ok but better to check n put ur mind at rest xx lots of love xx

Morning everyone. I went to bed early last night and the bleeding stopped. I'm going to go down to epu in a bit, will update you all when I can. My sickness hasn't eased at all so maybe that's a good sign? xx

Thinking of u sweetie! I wud go straight to a n e, my hosp doesn't scan at night on the good scanner only a shite one! Don't want to worry u but with my mc I had no pain until right at the end. I bet all is ok but better to check n put ur mind at rest xx lots of love xx

Thanks honey, I am prepared for it to go either way! I would obviously be heartbroken but these things do happen for a reason and it's better to find out sooner rather than later xxxx

I'll be thinking of you today :hug: Fingers crossed everything's ok x

Morning everyone. I went to bed early last night and the bleeding stopped. I'm going to go down to epu in a bit, will update you all when I can. My sickness hasn't eased at all so maybe that's a good sign? xx

Still feeling sick is def a good sign.

Not sure where you are based hun but when I have been to my GP all they did was refer me to the EPU, so you are right to go stright there!

You can go in as a walk-in but as you are not heavily bleeding or in pain you could be waiting a while so take something to read (and some food!)

Old brown blood sounds good hun, it's the fresh red stuff you need to worry about (but even then that doesn't 100% mean the worst)

I'll keep an eye out for your update later darling - I am sure everything will be fine!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I had something similar this morning, a tiny bit of light brown tissue. I'm telling myself not to panic and see if anything else comes during the day, if not then I'm sure it is nothing.

As yours only occurred for less than a day I reckon it was nothing as it wasn't bright red.

Sending best wishes!!

All is well! We saw our baby blob with a heartbeat and the doc said she didn't know what had caused the bleeding, but to come back if it started up again. Phew. Thanks for all your support girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back