Officially trying!

Does he not have any children? My son is the only grandchild on my side so he is spoilt but it brought me and my sister closer again when i has him xx

Yeah he's got a little boy but since he met his partner, now wife, we hardly see him. Or my nephew which is sad. And quite hard on my parents, too. xx

They see him all the time. My nephew is 4 and barely knows me. But he loves my daughter as my parents take her up when they visit (when they're allowed to visit lol) I don't go, find it far too fake & uncomfortable but wouldn't deprive my daughter of seeing her cousin. Luckily she has other cousins who she sees. :) xx

its probably her controlling though? sorry been at work all day! 9:30-6:10 with only half an hour break! plus cycled to work today! trying to lose a bit of weight too :) af arrived this morning :( oh well on to next month! how are you today? xx

Oh no! I was quite sure with your symptoms and with the bleed mid cycle. Sorry! Mines finished today, you'll only be a few days behind me next month.

Oh that's a long day! What do you do?

I couldn't lose weight intentionally I have zero will power. Luckily not having time to eat & running after a 2yo counteracts this. :lol:

Yeah it definitely is. But what can we do. I asked my mum today she said she hasn't seen him since Boxing Day. It's terrible really he lives 10 minutes away. xxx

Its alright :) Have you heard of gullivers? They have an indoor splashzone. I work in there. im trying to follow slimming world. Ive dont it before and love the plan! Its easy too.

Yeah should let his family in their lives too xx

Ah I have heard of that. That sounds fun!

I think I'd end up eating more than I do now if I followed a plan. Haha saying that we've indulged on takeaways a lot recently. Uh oh lol

I've built myself up so much thinking I'll conceive right away and all the BFNs are making me realise it may not be so easy. :( xxx

Dobyou live near one? They arebin warrington, matlock or milton keynes its so good for the kids!!

Slimming world you can eat loads. As long its got the fat off stuff or not cooked in oil! Its good.

Im sure you will be fine. Xxx

Oh I thought there was only one. Hmmm, I'll have a look. Now LO is getting older we'll be able to go more places with her. :)

I'm going to have to remind myself it's not a dead cert xxx

Wish it bloody was! Who made womans bodies so bloody complicated xx

We really should come with in built pregnancy tests lol xxx

Haha i know. I want to know the min that sperm gets into that egg! Haha xx

I'm getting anxious now waiting. I remember when I was naive enough to think you could just get pregnant anytime and it wasn't limited to 2-3 days!! Lol xxx

I know! How quickly did you get pregnant before?

At work again! Xx

OH and I had been together 3 months, (known each other ages mind lol it took him a good few years to win me round haha) and we weren't preventing, I couldn't take the pill due to migraines, and didn't like the idea of injection / coil etc so were just timing it right. Or so we thought. So got pregnant on the 3rd month whether it took 3 months or we managed to time it right the first two months and just caught out 3rd month. But I've since been on mini pill for a few months & depo (only one shot) neither agreed with me, turned me into a psycho really, haha but I dunno if either, especially depo, have any lasting effects fertility wise. OH says we'll get pregnant right away cause I'm super fertile. *eyeroll*

Same here, and I've been feeling so crap today, headache & swollen glands. Off tomorrow though & LO is going to grandmas so I have the afternoon off.

xxx

haha they always think that! hate contraception! I got pregnant really quickly with my son, only dtd once the month I got pregnant.. Ive been with OH 4 years and haven't got pregnant yet.. I'm worried I have a torn cervix (never had it checked) but feeling it, it doesn't feel like what it did before having son! and it never changes in cycle, it goes lower and higher but doesn't feel harder or softer. omg talking about feeling cervix lol!

sounds good, nice peaceful afternoon to yourself :) I only work weekends and help out in school during the week!

did you look at gullivers, which one you closest to?

af is really light too! not not filling a tampon, I usually use the green tampax but ive gone down to yellow this last 2 days and its not filling them :) xx

Oooh. From childbirth you mean?

You've not been preventing at all then?

We got pregnant in 3 months but for the last 2 years we've not which makes me wonder if something's untoward.

Yeah, although being alone isn't great for my anxiety so it could go either way lol

I did yeah, Warrington is the closest one. :) xxx

I was on the pill when I was 17, since then nothing, not prevented really at all. maybe I should get it checked then. but what do you say.. oh ive felt my cervix and think its torn from childbirth, can you refer me to have it checked? do they think you are crazy feeling your own cervix haha.

oh no :( I'm the same, I prefer going out and about with my son hate going anywhere on my own and hate it when he isn't here either!

oh that's cool :) they have an indoor splashzone too, I work at the Milton Keynes one.. xx

Have you not been for a smear test?

No I check mine. A lot of people do to see where they are in their cycle. The first time I checked was a bit odd and I felt something 'weird' and went running to OH like omg what is this thing..... he said it's always been there it's actually *TMI* torn hymen because it was thicker than the average *TMI* so could be that?

I miss my LO the house is too quiet without her. Cleaning up is about all I do. I may take the dog out tomorrow if it's not raining or foggy. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back