Officially trying!

Oo im taking ny brownies unit to the panto tomorrow evening! Its the last week of it! Stacey soloman and samantha womack! Xx

Which panto is that? I haven't been to once since school!

I'm actually excited to be 'trying' this time round. As with last time being a surprise it'll be nice having it this way too.

OH keeps forgetting and is planning my birthday night out. I'm like er yeh but I can't drink... "oh yeh you can have coke" haha xxx

Milton Keynes Panto. Did you hear about Stacey using a clipboard as she was in aus? And wasnt here to prepare. Ive already seen it! But need to go again haha.

Haha how fun is coke? Is your birthday soon? Xxx

Do you drink while ttcing? I had a few over xmas. But i dont drink really anyway. Odd glass here and there. Xx

Nope, I don't get out much so don't know much about the world of celebrities and things lol

It's my birthday at the end of next month yeah!

Well we're just starting out this week but no I won't be drinking, haven't had one since last week and won't be now until after it all. It doesn't bother me, not drinking. Mind you when I conceived our first LO we were very drunk from making and eating a Baileys cake! We used to bake and stuff when we first got together we were very unusual hahaha but I know people who had wine all through pregnancy and their babies were fine. But I was the type who worried about paracetamol and drinking coffee so no way would I drink lol I can deffo see something on that new picture!! Is it the same test? xxx

Haha so no, no drinking for you then!! Its different when you dont know though and just fall pregnant!.
I went out the night before i found out i was pregnant with my son!

Maybe i know because its my local panto!
Yeah its the same test!
Your up late tonight xxx

OH has been out for the football & I can't sleep without him, (sad I know) haha but now he's snoring, I've got a stomach ache so can't get comfy.

I'll be using match sticks tomorrow to keep my eyes open at this rate haha

Good luck for testing in the morning! xxx

Awww no :( you feeling better this morning?
Has your daughter got nursery again today? Sneek a nap in!
Test looks completely blank :( oh well maybe it was a period! Xx

I finally got to sleep then LO woke me up with a bad dream & then OH woke me up as work rang him 5 times!

She's not today no, we're having a duvet day, though. The weather is shocking here.

Have fun at the panto!

Oh no. :( it all seems odd doesn't it I'm almost certain I seen a line on the one you posted yesterday. So sorry xxx

5 times! Not allowed to sleep?
Duvet day sounds amazing!
Have you had an snow yet? The sky has just gone really grey here!
Ive just been to school to read with 5 and 6 year olds this morning!
Yeah its strange. Got up at 4 desparate for the loo again! Actuallu managed to get back to sleep today though xx

To be fair, someone had had a heart attack.. so I can't complain really.
We had a little before. LO was in the garden shouting it's snowing!!! Then proceeded to take off her pants no idea why haha

Oh that sounds nice. Would you like to be a teacher?

I just did an OPK and the control like was even faint haha xxx

Oh god! Not good :(
Haha! Kids! Get undressed at the most inappropriate moments

I havent got the confidence to teach! As much as i love being around children! Id do TA but need to get experience. Thats why im volunteering at school for now. And i couldnt go to uni for 4 years! With trying for another baby and me needing to be there for my son and cannot work during the week now because of him not being at school for full time. I need something flexible and teaching isnt. Xxx

Yeah teaching assistant jobs can be flexible enough I looked into it as I wanted to be a teacher but with LO so it wouldn't be achievable. But I can do a 1 year PGCE course to become a teacher, or a 1 year course to become a teaching assistant, I'd rather wait and do the teaching one.

All on hold 'til little 1 number 2 is in nursery full time lol plenty of opportunity to volunteer though, I loved it when I was doing it. xxx

Yeah it is so good!!
Defo something id love to do! With my brownies and volunteering at school its so fun! Brownies got to go on stage only with britains got talent comedian though! Love to meet stacey solomon! Nearly met ronnie mitchell the other week in our shopping centre but my son didnt want to! Haha xxx

Aww, bless him haha

So you had fun? :)

I'm extra tired tired even though I had an early night. Earache too. It's gonna be a long day lol

Hope you have a nice day xxx

Lots of fun :)

Aww no hope you arent getting sick

Everyone saying its meant to snow today! Noooo :(
What you doing today? My week is seems to be filling up xx

Yeah it's snowing here now. I don't think it'll lay though the ground is so wet.

Nothing today, I've got such a boring life! Haha it's too cold to go anywhere, though. Might do something crafty with LO after her nap.
What you got planned?

Oh it's stopped snowing.

Yesterday's OPK was so negative it was blank and this one looks almost positive it's so dark I'm lost with this TTC lark. Any update with you?

xxx

Blooody snow :( dont want it!!
What kind of crafty stuff did you do with her? My son is not a messy play/crafty child!
Went to school this morning again. Then home to get my monster and to slimming world this evening.. lost half a stone!! In a week!!
Oh im rubbish with opks. What cycle day you on?
Not much. Havent tested again. I need to get some opks i think! Xxx

We intended to decorate egg box bugs. I wouldn't say that's what me made. :lol: Isn't he? I bet that has its benefits, though! Lol

Oh well done! That's amazing!

It's cycle day 11 today. Gonna try test again at 12.

I don't understand them really it's looking like I'll get a positive today but my app says next Tuesday. So I'm confused. But perhaps I just ovulate earlier?

xxx

Aww wow!
It does! It keeps my flat tidy! But he loves lego so that is everywhere!
Oh okay, how long before do they become postive though? Have you jumped on your OH? Hahaha. Yeah maybe, maybe this cycle will.be shorter? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back