Officially trying!

So we DTD again... totally spontaneous which was great because I did worry the pressure of our friends getting the BFP would get to me.
Have DTD a few times this week and no idea what the abbreviation for ovulate is.. lol but that's supposed to have been yesterday but today I'm getting like cramp and shooting pains randomly in that area. Why! I'm beginning to think I'm allergic to him or something. We always used condoms so he's never done whatever the abbreviation is for THAT in me before. Is this normal?

Which area? If it's ovary area, tohe pain could be ovulation. I used to always feel it, google it, it's a thing.

If not I can't see any reason why THAT would cause any pain or even discomfort. Aside from the obvious :lol:

Perhaps because you've been a bit more active than usual it's caused a bit of pain?

Hmm other than TTC there's not really been any changes. Don't normally get cramp. Maybe it's woken from a long hibernation and like "woah... she is TRYING... what's going on" and it's all gone into shock lol.

Could just be a total coincidence. :)

Maybe... I just imagine all my cells falling over themselves in shock... haha. Can you remember the cells in the beano I think it might have been... there will be one organising a spring clean. Wiping all the dust off haha

Hahaha I've no idea, haven't read it before but I can imagine it being quite comical. xx

Ah my friends lost her baby. </3

She's just found out at her scan. :(

Ah my friends lost her baby. </3

She's just found out at her scan. :(

How far along was she. So sad. I lost mine between 9-11 weeks and it still upsets me. It's such a horrible thing to happen to anyone.
Sending positive thoughts to your friend

15 weeks. But this was her "12 week scan"

I can't imagine how it must feel. She was so excited, and had started buying things. Her LO was excited for the baby too. Heart breaking. I hope she falls pregnant again soon as I know how much she wants another baby. The fact that we're surrounded by the baby boom at work is bound to be torture for her.

Sorry to hear you lost your baby too. :( It's an anxious time I remember not even accepting I had a baby inside me until I seen her moving on the ultrasound. Must be heart breaking. :( xxx

Is today when it was due??

Mines stopped. Hope it starts again or I'll be lost as to when I'll ovulate this cycle.

xxx

]I have a feeling i ov'd late! As i remember getting home after xmas on the 27th from my mums and having ewcm! Then dtd that night :) so maybe its just later than i thought xx

Last edited:
Ooooh. Maybe then? I must have ovulated later last cycle too, perhaps it was the stress of the Christmas period :lol:

My periods pretty much stopped which is odd as it only started on Tuesday morning. This cycle would be the weird one! Lol xx

Someone on my Facebook announcing more baby news. Is there a baby boom?? :lol:

Yeah i think so. Its amazing the amount of babies that are making their way xx

Not a lot, OH was at work until 4 so was just me & DD. I cooked dinner for tonight & tomorrow night which made me feel very productive, and just played with DDs Christmas toys. :) She's back at school tomorrow she's excited to see her best friend and her favourite teacher :lol:

How about you? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back