Officially trying!

Very organised! Awww. Why they only going back tomorrow. Does that mean work for you though?

Ive not done much today. Went into school and my son had told them i threw food at him! So he didnt want to come home. I didnt though, dinner ended up on the floor and down his arm haha xx

No I'm off work until Sunday. She's in nursery and only does 2 days a week.

Oh what a little monkey! Haha! My periods gone. Going to start using OPKs in a couple of days. Starting to feel stressed already. Lol

What are you counting it is has? Cd4? Hopefullu thats only good signs. :)

I took a frer this morning and negative. And no af so maybe did ov late xx

Aww no! Does seem like it, so could still deffo be pregnant especially as you DTD right on what was probably ovulation. :) what day did you have spotting?

It's cycle day 4 today yeah, but I haven't bled since yesterday so I'm a at a loss to what's going on this month. Will I ovulate a day earlier? :/ I'm so confused lol xxx

It was tuesday, but i remember taking a teat with my son at 4+3 days and it was a faint positive. Then got a stronger positive 4 days later. And only dtd once in that cycle! Son has a different dad. But were only sleeping together every so often! (18 and an idiot)

I think it should still make your cycle the same, but if your opk'ing just keep an eye on lines. Im rubbish with all this ttc stuff! Xx

I'm rubbish at these codes lol what does 4+3 mean?
AF due 18th and I'm defo not in the "I'm not going to test" frame of mind. Would test today if I thought it would work lol

Sorry 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

Haha early days yet though. You get the urge a few days before af is due! Lol xx

I'll probably want to test day after O! Hahaha but I'm gonna hold out until cycle day 28. Because I don't think I could cope with getting a negative.

Periods back! Must have had a rest or something Idk? Lol made me feel better though, another normal cycle.

I've been looking at my estimated due date if I were to conceive. Getting a wee bit ahead of myself lol

Lol Starchild I have an excel spreadsheet. My due date would impact how much mat pay I would get so I have carefully been working out ideal scenarios to ensure I have maximum money...

Can you test just after you ovulate? Is it just more likely you will get a false negative?

The hormone the tests detect gets released as soon as soon as you become pregnant and doubles each day, only once it's reached a certain number can it be detected. So no, you wouldn't get a positive test for a few days at least.

Why would it affect your maternity pay?

It's basically a bit of a loop hole. It's worked out on the average of your 2 pays so I need to aim for a month I get paid more money. Someone hit bang on and ended up getting equivalent to earning 30,000 instead of 22,000!

Haha must of got lost for a few hours!

But the hormone still gets filtered out in the kidneys before it reaches the bladder so depending on how much your kidneys want to filter. Thats why they suggest first morning urine for testing as not as much gets filters!

If i am pregnant mine would be 15th of september! Get way to ahead of ourselves haha. Xx

Ah! You wanna be aiming for the £30,000 then! :lol:

First time round I didn't test til after AF was due as we weren't trying so it never even occurred to me. When I did test I got 3+ so must have had a lot of the hormone. Maybe that's why I was so sick lol

My little girl was born in September. And my fur baby is September too! Ha my due date would be October 10th. :') xx

They would be close together if you concieve this cycle! I really dont want mine to have birthdays close together. My son is end of march :) Im June, OH is august then i would quite like a september baby. You have them at home for longer as they dont start school till they are close to 5, when they june/july they start school not long after they have turned 4 xx

Yeh it's good in that way but in another it's not so good as my LO is missing the September move up to pre school. OH and I have spoke to her teacher before Christmas who told us she's already working at pre school level now, at 2 year old, so we're gonna see if she can go up in September instead of January. Otherwise she's gonna be bored staying in this class for another year! Lol

Our birthdays are kinda spaced out mines next month & LOs September if this one is early October they can have a joint party bugger doing it all twice in a week. Imagine if they had the same birthday though o_O

They shouldnt have a problem with that though should they? If she is ready and going to be pretty much 3 straight after.

Me and my sisters birthdays are 4 days apart, she was due on my birthday 2 years after, but 4 days late, we had joint parties. Zx

Is it weird that im in bed? Son has gone to my mums. I have work tomorrow. Oh out at parents then going out with mates. And i just fancied laying in bed. Feeling tired though xx

Aww. Was it nice having a sister so close in age? There'll be three years between mine hopefully.

OMG. Just picked me pram (if it's a girl.) Have you seen the cosatto unicorn design?? Beautiful. Again, getting ahead of myself haha

Nope! We go up bed around 7-8 most nights. Watch a movie or I'll read and OH will watch tv. Both off tomorrow so still downstairs debating whether to have a drink and use up some of the Christmas alcohol before we start trying lol xxx

Yeah but we fought like cat and dog then when i was old enough my nan lived 8 doors down the street so i stayed at hers! 3 years is still pretty close though. Mine will be at least 8 years (prob closer to 9 years)

Aww no i havent but im going to look it up. My friend has just got a cosatto double she has a 10 nearly 11 month old and having another on the 3rd of feb!! Mental if you ask me haha :) xx

Deffo! My OHs brother was born in February and my OH was born in December. Unreal haha there's 6 years between me & my brother. We were close as kids and he really looked after me. Not so much now but he moved out when I was like 12-13 and we drifted apart. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back