Officially trying!

Thanks, what times? Early afternoon then early evening? Day 6 now and af slowly going. Worked out I'd be due 11 days before Imogens birthday if i got preg this month lol! Really hoping I do catch lol this AF has been horrid. Slowly coming to an end finally, they're usually much shorter than this! Still red on day 6 just light spotting. Maybe good sign though..before the pill my af was always nearly 10 days long and I had good cycles!
How are you feeling? Hope tablets have mad a difference xxxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yeah that's what I did. Around 12/1pm and then again before bed. Oh could be born on the same day! My friends got daughters a year apart same birthday. :)

I seem to feel okay-ish in the morning; then get worse as the day goes on, throw up after I put little one to bed at 6 then get into bed myself and have stomach pains all night. Called in sick the last few days as I spent more time in the toilets at work. Hoping to be back soon. xxx

Aw wow does she! Haha would be crazy born on same day.
I'm really considering a home birth next time. I was induced with the drip with Imogen and it was so painful and got epidural but the actual active labour part was 4ish hours and then 11 mins pushing so it was all quick. Think the drip is meant to be more intense so I'm thinking if i go naturally I could probably just about cope at home and try water birth like I originally wanted and hopefully would be another quick straightforward labour. We would probably keep Imogen home too with just someone watching her. I don't want the whole stay at hospital away from her if shes going to be young still lol. Pushing was always the bit I dreaded but 3 contractions and she was out!

Oh no :( take as much time off work as you need defo! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

My aunty and uncle were born on the same day by my gran had 8 children so was bound to happen haha I had the hormone drip to speed up my labour as my blood pressure was high & little one had pooed, was excruciating and my biggest fear this time is being put on that.

I was in labour for 3 hours 41 mins :lol: so pretty similar!

Pushing didn't hurt me at all. It was more like relief. Isn't it strange what we have to go through!

It's nice you have a clear idea of what you want next time. I don't think I'd cope at home lol xxx

Yeah the drip is crazy intense isn't it! Especially when they ramp it up! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back