Officially trying!

yeah, but nothing has been said, but didn't think they actually look at the cervix, haven't seemed to anyway.
Hate the doctors I'm registered at now, since moving I had to move doctors from the one I had been registered at since I was born!
Grew up and stayed in the same area till nearly a year ago, my son even used to go to the same school I did as a child.. no one tends to move away from there but I had to if I wanted a house that wasn't private rent. as we are near London a 2 bed flat to private rent is nearly £1000 a month!

Too bloody cold to go anywhere.

you working this week? xx

Oh no they don't. I'm getting mixed up as I went for a check due to abdominal pains & they got the camera out up there lol

Wow that's ridiculous! Our mortgage is like almost half that. My LO may be going to my infant school if she doesn't get in the catholic primary. But OH wants to move away too.

My shifts fall Saturday Sunday this week, so I'm off all week. I'd rather work week days tho & have the weekend with OH. But have to do my share of weekends too. xxx

oh haha, maybe I should just go then and get referred.

Is the catholic Primary got a better rating?

I know what you mean about weekends!

does your OH work all week and have every weekend off? Xx

Not by too much but it's infant & junior together instead of moving schools from year 2 to year 3, which I did. I'd rather her be settled in one school.

He does now, :) he used to work 12 hour shifts 3 days 4 nights & off for a few days, but now he's been promoted to manager he's on 8 hours Monday - Friday. I used to work 3 lates a week which would be ideal now but mine have changed too. So when I'm at work at the weekend OH is up extra early 7 days a week poor lad haha xxx

Haha! Keeps him busy though

Af has stopped after not even 2 days! Xx

Still had neg tests though. Maybe i should take another? Lol

How are you today? Are you gonna do opks? Xx

Doesn't breakthrough bleeding happen 'cause the hormone isn't strong enough yet, could explain negative tests.

I would test if you feel it wasn't enough of a bleed to be AF. :)

I'm still feeling rubbish, dropped LO off, made tonight's dinner and now just sitting on the sofa with the TV on 'till they're home.

How are you?

I'm not no because I checked my app and my fertile window doesn't start until Thursday.. which I thought was earlier but I'll start Thursday. Ovulation due Monday/Tuesday xxx

Yeah its usually 3 full days it was 1 and a half!

Oo only next week till ov!

You are organised :) hows your afternoon going?
Ive been up since 3:45 this morning woke up needing to wee and couldnt get back to sleep, nearly went to sleep about 1:15 this afternoon but Son has to be picked up at 2 from school. So i went to sit at school for a bit. Xx

Yeah it's gonna drag in though. But it'll put me in a good mood for work at the weekend I guess knowing we'll be trying early next week.

I watched the girl on the train this afternoon, wasn't as good as the book but I enjoyed it. :)

I was planning on having a nap but I'm never as tired come the afternoon, just early morning. Though LO didn't get up until 8 today! lol did you get another test or you going to wait a bit longer? xxx

Yeah, hopefulluly not enough that you dont do any work though lol.
I havent even read the book. But i had heard the film wasnt as good.
Aww nice lay in! Did you sleep in to? Or do yoy automatically wake before that?
I had a nap at 3pm. I havent been anywhere apart from school and back today which is about 3 mins walk away. Way to tired to go further. But i need food shopping tomorrow so i will get one then then do it wednesday morning xx

Oh no I'll have to work as I'm the only one who does my jobs. So if slack off it's quite noticeable haha it was good in a way but I think I only enjoyed it as I already all the details of the book (that were emitted) it's a good read if you get time!

No I'm a good sleeper, pretty much always sleep when I want lol she did the same this morning she woke at 6 and said it's still night time & she went back over until 8!

Well good luck for it! You never know! :) I'm not buying a test until my AF is due to resist temptation in testing early lol have a nice day! xxx

Aww bless her! It is quite dark at 6 though. my child was wandering round the house at 6:45 this morning! His footsteps are aso loud haha!

The temptation is to much if they are just sat there!
Just waiting for my phone to charge then im gonna walk to the shops. Thanks :) i know! Qute nervous! Xxx

Posted pic in am i pregnant thread. Thought i could see a slight line. Ill retest in the morning xx

Bet it's nice when they can get up themselves haha

Yep that's why I'm not getting any. Will no doubt send OH out for one the day AF is due. :lol:

Oh! I'll have a look! Hope so!! You ought to make an appt at the doctors due to the bleed though just to be on the safe side. Ooooh fingers crossed! xxx

It is.. but i hide the tv remote so no tv in the morning or nothing would get done! We live in a flat so no stairs to worry about either (worry he will fall down them)

Haha bet its his favourite chore! Going to buy gfs pregnancy tests!!

What you been doing today?
I got in from school run and nearly fell asleep!
Xx

I've always wanted to live in a flat, I would feel really safe knowing there's loads of other people near by. We've a semi and for the last 12 months we've had no neighbours and when OH worked nights I was terrified. He's out tonight but I can hear next door and it calms me.

I took LO to school & visited my parents then picked her up (she's only there 2 hours) but they were really impressed with her today, she's really advanced with her speech, and they couldn't get over the fact she can recite full books, she'd read bear hunt to them! So I came out of there so proud of her I could burst! I don't know where she gets it from though certainly not me. Haha

You've been tired a lot lately? Is that unusual (it isn't for me I'm always in bed early haha) but could be another sign!!

I can't work out if I'm seeing a line or it's just my line eyes lol xxx

Its nice to know you have people around.
My block is only 6 flats! But at the end of the street so a huge field next door right now but closed off for building as its a brand new estate
Aww bless her! They grow up way to quick at that age! Its like you dont realise how bright they are. But always make you proud. Did you watch bear hunt on tv over xmas?
It was my sons favourite book when he was that age..he is reading harry potter now and not even 8! He is one step ahead all the time! Even one step ahead of teachers!
Im usually get up and go! Even on the go for 7 days as school runs and work but tiredness hitting me hard!
I sent it too my friend and she said she can see a faint line.. gonna retest in the morning! Then call the doctors xxx

We did. It's her favourite, so I recorded it and we watched it over breakfast. It was so sad though, she loves it but it always upsets me at the end. Haha

Ooooh I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter! He must be a great reader. I'm currently half way through goblet of fire as I'm reading them all again. Can't wait for my LO to get into it, OH got me the illustrated books for Christmas which are really cool!

Yeh deffo call the doctors. It's strange on this forum how you can feel genuine excitement for someone who you've never met. :) xxx

Aww i know!

I love harry potter too! I pushed it for so long and he hated it! Then suddenly he loved it! Came out of no where. Going to the studios for his 8th birthday as they are not that far from us :)

I know! :) Love it though! Cant wait for you to start testing! Its the suspense! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back