Woop Woop

little*red

Reaction score
:cheer: AF arrived today, ive never been so pleased to see her. Im so excited because this is the cycle where we are going to start officially trying again. It means that if i now get pregnant and carry the baby full term than there will be at least a year between The baby and Evie.

And if the fortune teller women is to be believed then im supposed to concieve a boy this month and find out in august, finfers crossed, she was right for Rachel and she wasnt even trying! :D

Good Luck Hunny

& Prepare to go mental, I have since TTC

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck :hug:

BTW, what fortune teller? Was it the online one?

skairdykat said:

yeah this one www.cheri22.com she told rachel she was going to get a July BFP and she did, she also said i'll find out im pregnant in august, i really hope shes right, but im probably just being nieve :lol:

little*red said:
skairdykat said:

yeah this one www.cheri22.com she told rachel she was going to get a July BFP and she did, she also said i'll find out im pregnant in august, i really hope shes right, but im probably just being nieve :lol:

He he he I got bored and mailed her :)

was it the free one you wanted? as shesstill working on the september 2006 free requests :shock: but if you pay for the 7CAD one it only warks out at about £3, that the one i got :D

i think it took about 4 or 5 days it was no longer than a week.
she sends you a little calendar thing after a few days to let you know when she's doing it.
Let me know what she tells you when you get it, i hope she's right :D

Good luck hun :D :hug:

Yep, she was right for me. She said July and I found out that im pregnant on Friday :)

xx

Good luck littlerec, you never know you may have your bfo soonies! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back