first month trying!!

xxbarbiexx

Reaction score
Hi girls well my af was late this month and got our hopes up as started trying around new years so this will be first proper month of trying for no2. Very excited and a little nervous. My af started today and think will ov around 29th jan-3rd feb so if anyone same and wants to join??? :) xx

Congratulations! Hopefully the journey won't be too long for you! How old is your little one? x

I am due to OV around the 26th/27th so we are close in cycle! xx

Hi
It is our first month of trying too! My AF is due tomorrow. I don't think we have been lucky this month but onwards and upwards. I hope your wish is granted soon. Lots of luck x

august is a popular month i got married 6th august 2008 :)

Yeah we picked august cos Im a teacher and also thought weather would be ok, it wasn't it rained lol! Forgot to say my little boy was 2 in September xx

Hi again!

We got married on the 1st August 2009 too!! Couldn't believe the weather either. Never mind had an incredible day. I am a teacher too ~ so much in common! Another one of my friends has just announced she is expecting now ~ really pleased for her but I wish it was me. That's awful isn't it???

Hi again, will it be your first? here's hoping? think its normal to be jealous I would be. Yeah random how much in common might be evn more by end of month if we lucky!! Well Im cd4 now so going to start to dtd tonight thene every other day all month, think gonna feel like an idiot with my legs in the air tho! xx

Yes it will be my first! Only been trying for one month. It gets quite addictive! Good luck ~ I hope you have some news really soon. x :)

I'm a teacher and this will be my first too! We've got a bit of a teacher's club going on here!

haha will have some happy head's soon hopefully!! well im cd5 now and got some ov tests in the post today so will start using them soon! how is everyone else doing? I can imagine getting quite addicted to it all especially if takes a few months reckon I will be a chart person! xx

Tell me about it! I am already thinking about babies constantly and we have only been trying for one month! Think I have got to try and keep it in persepctive because it could take a while yet! So funny how many of us are teachers!!

Hope some (or all of us) have some good news soon. x

I've got a Teacher freind and they make great Mums
I can't get my kids to do anything as I want it, and yet at school and my friends house, they do it straight away, teachers just have that really direct manner that gets things done.

Good luck all you Teachers TTC.. wonder if you will all end up falling Preggers together?

Fingers crossed! We've been putting lots of work into the process!! :)

Hi girls well cd8 today, dtd every other day! My little one is 2 and doesnt do what I say lol!! He is good really but def knows his own mind xx

Hi how is everyone, Im cd11 now, have started using ov tests and nothing yet but hopefully will be in next week. We have been dtd every other day, this month is going soo slow!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back