* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Looks like AF is starting up for me too ladies. Real odd as didn’t even feel like it was about to start I had just went to the loo and had a tiny clot fall out. Feel fine about it at the moment, just used to it really.
Aww I am so sorry to hear had hopes as you were feeling different. Sending you big hugs :hugs: xxx

This is interesting to look at because Ava still hasnt confirmed my ovulation yet, but my temp is going up. It's my temp mapped over the last 3 cycles so far. Pretty sure I've ovulated looking at my temps! I'm also not convinced the ovulation confirmations are even correct!

Screenshot_20191026-111036_Ava.jpg

Aww I am so sorry to hear had hopes as you were feeling different. Sending you big hugs :hugs: xxx

I had hoped too but I feel okay about it. It’s kind of weird not feeling upset like I normally would. I would normally have a cry and tell hubby to leave me alone but I’m just feeling not bothered by it and just getting on with life.

I think I had only thought it was our month because I was paying more attention to all the little symptoms and having a cold for sooo long just made me feel like just maybe.. There just seemed to be way more signs that cycle but oh well it just isn’t meant to be.

Im classing cd1 as today as AF only really started last night. So in another 8 or 9 days and I can start testing for ovulation again and start this madness all over again!!

I had hoped too but I feel okay about it. It’s kind of weird not feeling upset like I normally would. I would normally have a cry and tell hubby to leave me alone but I’m just feeling not bothered by it and just getting on with life.

I think I had only thought it was our month because I was paying more attention to all the little symptoms and having a cold for sooo long just made me feel like just maybe.. There just seemed to be way more signs that cycle but oh well it just isn’t meant to be.

Im classing cd1 as today as AF only really started last night. So in another 8 or 9 days and I can start testing for ovulation again and start this madness all over again!!
Aww I am happy to hear how strong your are this month with it all. I hope soon you do get another bfp. You deserve it. Yeah here comes another month of madness haha xxx

I see a shadow in the edited ones but not in the original. hope it’s the start of your bfp x

I see a shadow in the edited ones but not in the original. hope it’s the start of your bfp x
Thanks, not getting my hopes up yet.

I'll retest again in the morning. Can you see it on the original then?

Thanks, its hard to be positive after a CP. Said I wasn't going to test early but I'm a POAS addict
I am same I keep in head every month won't test but always do. I think have better chance after CP but don't want to get your hopes up. I do see something but hope next few days to say woooowwww It def is xxx

Thanks, just keep telling myself it's an indent till I see it get darker. Fingers crossed xx

I can see something on all of them good luck xxx

A lot darker then yesterday's taking that as a good sign at the mo till af is late. I've got a cold at the mo so im hoping my body will try and fight that and not my baby. IC is very very faint can't get it on carama. Going to get a digi to do on Wednesday as I'll be 14dpo.

IMG_20191028_053925.jpg

A lot darker then yesterday's taking that as a good sign at the mo till af is late. I've got a cold at the mo so im hoping my body will try and fight that and not my baby. IC is very very faint can't get it on carama. Going to get a digi to do on Wednesday as I'll be 14dpo.

View attachment 88737
Ohhhh I don't want to get excited for you but I am. I see that I so hope you get your bfp in next few days. Good luck hun xxx

@CrazyChic that looks promising to me! Not trying to get hopes up, but I definitely see a line progression in your pictures. Really hope this is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back