* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

It's proberly cause your temped at a different time that's why you have the triangles and it can't be accurate with different times xx
I use ava to temp which is synced every morning as I wake. The time I added the temps to FF was later at the beginning of my cycle as I was off work, now I'm back its every day at 6am x

You can change your settings in FF to a wearable sensor. That's what I've done for my ovusense. You go into setting, then general charting set up then scroll down till you see temperature method xx

You can change your settings in FF to a wearable sensor. That's what I've done for my ovusense. You go into setting, then general charting set up then scroll down till you see temperature method xx
Omg really! Glad I posted now, thank you I'll change it! X

Really hope the witch stays away from you ladies and you get your bfp this month!!

Happy Friday ladies!

Hope we all have a nice weekend. My Ava is now telling me it cant confirm whether I've ovulated. To be honest it's good for getting my temps but its rubbish at actually predicting ovulation. I'm thinking I might just go from FF and my positive opks.

Do really hope AF stays away for some of us. This thread could use some more bfps!!

I hit 14dpo today /cd29, I’m hoping AF keeps away but also hoping if it’s not our month that AF just gets on with it so we can try again.

I would go with your positive opks too @Natalie8964 think temping is very difficult until do it a while. Good luck. Xx

I totally understand @xMillie. I hope your af stays away too and bfp over next few days for a few of you. <3

I am just happy for me the very light period has finished. I am normally 3days 1 day heavy 2 days lighter but that was about a week of being very light. Fresh start now xxx :pray:

Do really hope AF stays away for some of us. This thread could use some more bfps!!

I hit 14dpo today /cd29, I’m hoping AF keeps away but also hoping if it’s not our month that AF just gets on with it so we can try again.
I've got everything crossed for you. Can definitely see the line in the one step test. I used them when trying to conceive my first and literally never got a single line or mark on them, always stark white but then it took me like 3 weeks after my missed period to get a positive test for some unknown reason . However this time it was all i had in the house so when my af didn't arrive i used one I'd had leftover from then and got a line right away on it. I know some ladies find them rubbish but there are equally ladies who have never had an issue with them xx

Started spotting, so AF will be here within hours.
Thank god i can start a new cycle. No.18 here i come :pray:

Sorry to hear that but I know exactly what you mean. Today first day no bleeding for me and negative test too :dance: ... Started taking the folate and ubiquinol. On to November that's me now 12months since first pregnancy. Year has been a blur. Bring on lots of bfp in November xxx <3

Definitely in this together <3 I can do the thread @chattychar1990.. Unless anyone else would want to have a turn? I amn't sure I will be trying and testing as OH still worried about me resting my body but I feel okay. Hopefully still BD around fertile time but who knows :wall: xxx

I’m checking in every day wishing you all the luck!!! Xxx

So sorry to hear Af arrived char! Totally agree jacs great at doing the thread! If I’m here in November I’m happy to be here with you lovely ladies!!!

CD 32 for me now! No sign of af yet and 37.4 this morning!
BFN this morning! Must have tested ten times this cycle lol! got a night out tomorrow if still bfn might have a drink xxx

Started spotting, so AF will be here within hours.
Thank god i can start a new cycle. No.18 here i come :pray:
Sorry for AF Char :( Starting a new period is always hard, but I also felt I gained a bit more hope once it did. All the negatives got me down so much, but every new cycle I felt like I had a chance again.

Nope, 13dpo so just going to wait. I have had the absolute worst headache and feeling sick since I woke up so it’s getting my hopes up ughh. xx
Headaches were my first symptom. I almost never have headaches but I had them for like 5 days straight from the day before my first positive, and still get the occasional one. GL!!

Sorry for AF Char :( Starting a new period is always hard, but I also felt I gained a bit more hope once it did. All the negatives got me down so much, but every new cycle I felt like I had a chance again.

Headaches were my first symptom. I almost never have headaches but I had them for like 5 days straight from the day before my first positive, and still get the occasional one. GL!!

thanks hun. I’m feeling okay about AF arriving tbh. Means I can go and get my bloods on Monday ready for my ivf referral :) x

So sorry to hear Af arrived char! Totally agree jacs great at doing the thread! If I’m here in November I’m happy to be here with you lovely ladies!!!

CD 32 for me now! No sign of af yet and 37.4 this morning!
BFN this morning! Must have tested ten times this cycle lol! got a night out tomorrow if still bfn might have a drink xxx
Ohhhh still got all the hope in world then for you. I really hope you give us another bfp before October is out.

I don't mind doing it but can see if anyone else wants to. Xx

Looks like AF is starting up for me too ladies. Real odd as didn’t even feel like it was about to start I had just went to the loo and had a tiny clot fall out. Feel fine about it at the moment, just used to it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back