* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

I still have all my fingers crossed for the ladies still to test. Here's hoping we get a few bfps before October is out and to all of us who have, bring on November heres hoping plenty more in that month for us xxx

Nope, 13dpo so just going to wait. I have had the absolute worst headache and feeling sick since I woke up so it’s getting my hopes up ughh. xx
I totally see a line too @xMillie!! I used loads of cheapies, One Steps, and never got an evap! Your symptoms sound promising too! Fx!x

Millie I do think that’s a genuine line on that test, I’ve never gotten evaps on them one steps ive used them to track hcg going back to zero after a mc and also track hcg going up in a new pregnancy so used them plenty, however I fully acknowledge that others have had convincing evaps on them, I really hope this is it for you keeping everything crossed x

Aww I’d so love to believe it was a real line, I just don’t know, you do hear of people getting lines on cheapies and then AF still turns up anyway, so I’m not sure really just waiting to see. Posted it cause wasn’t sure if I was just seeing things.

Hate how sick I’m feeling? Been trying to have some lunch but have to keep stopping eating cause really don’t want to be sick !!

Aww I’d so love to believe it was a real line, I just don’t know, you do hear of people getting lines on cheapies and then AF still turns up anyway, so I’m not sure really just waiting to see. Posted it cause wasn’t sure if I was just seeing things.

Hate how sick I’m feeling? Been trying to have some lunch but have to keep stopping eating cause really don’t want to be sick !!

That’s interesting isn’t it do you normally get nausea like that before af?

I would def take another test this sounds promising!!!!

Chart has changed again.. cant keep up haha :doh:

View attachment 88685
I don't temp as find it so difficult and wake up too many times and also different times and found it made me more stressed the few weeks I did try it. Hope someone can help you as nothing worse not understanding what's going on with your cycle. Good luck hope helps show you a bfp soon xxx

That’s interesting isn’t it do you normally get nausea like that before af?

I don’t think I ever have, nope. I know I get really bad headaches occasionally around ovulation and I think before AF which I think is to do with hormones. So I’m not sure if it’s really a good sign of anything. We will see I guess xx

It’s because of the inaccuracy of the time you are taking your temps hun xx

View attachment 88687
I've only changed the timing once. While I was off sick from work it was later and now I'm back its 6am everyday.. even so my temps are taken from Ava which is collated from your average temperature during the night while you sleep. So regardless of the time, its synced as soon as I wake up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back