* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Done a digi and said not pregnant. I'm not holding my breathe xx

Got everything crossed for you crazy chick! Definitely looking good! And digis aren’t very sensitive!!!

That’s AF arrived for me bang on 36 days like I thought it might! Just glad to finally be onto a new cycle as that one was looooong and confusing!!!
Going to amend my cycle length on my apps to 36 days now as I think that seems to be my new norm! And will be trying to temp and opk this month although the last 4 nights I’ve not slept well at all and wouldn’t have been able to temp so fingers crossed that gets better for when AF finishes! xxx

@CrazyChic - looking promising hun, don't worry about the digi just yet they aren't as sensitive <3

@Littleperson - sorry AF arrived for you hun :hug: - good idea changing the cycle length on your app if might give you more of an accurate day for ovulation xxx

I haven't been on for testing threads for a couple of months, to be honest after nearly 2 years I couldn't face typing "I'm out" or "AF got me" anymore. I've still been lurking though, silently cheering the positives and sympathising with the negatives.

I never test unless I'm late, and I'm never late...until yesterday when I got this!
Screenshot_20191029-103410_Gallery.jpg

I haven't been on for testing threads for a couple of months, to be honest after nearly 2 years I couldn't face typing "I'm out" or "AF got me" anymore. I've still been lurking though, silently cheering the positives and sympathising with the negatives.

I never test unless I'm late, and I'm never late...until yesterday when I got this!
View attachment 88755
OMFG!!!! @Hendy1
I sent you a private message a couple of weeks ago, i am always thinking of you and wondering how you are.
I am absolutely OVER THE MOON FOR YOU! I literally just screamed sat at my desk seeing your test!
MASSIVE MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!
You deserve this sooo much <3 xxxx

View attachment 88755

Amazing news, congrats!

OMFG!!!! @Hendy1
I sent you a private message a couple of weeks ago, i am always thinking of you and wondering how you are.
I am absolutely OVER THE MOON FOR YOU! I literally just screamed sat at my desk seeing your test!
MASSIVE MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!
You deserve this sooo much <3 xxxx

Oh Char I haven't seen your message, thank you so much for thinking of me though. I am in total shock and your words just made me smile and cry at the same time! Thank you!

You are going to get your BFP, whether it's natural or IVF it won't matter when you have that baby in your arms! Keep strong, good things come to those who wait xx

Oh Char I haven't seen your message, thank you so much for thinking of me though. I am in total shock and your words just made me smile and cry at the same time! Thank you!

You are going to get your BFP, whether it's natural or IVF it won't matter when you have that baby in your arms! Keep strong, good things come to those who wait xx
Arrrr the hormones are already setting in for you lol <3
You are right, good things certainly do come to those who wait, you are proof of that. Did you have any symptoms?
Please keep me updated on your journey!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Arrrr the hormones are already setting in for you lol <3
You are right, good things certainly do come to those who wait, you are proof of that. Did you have any symptoms?
Please keep me updated on your journey!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I had absolutely no symptoms aside from normal AF symptoms, I actually had some brown spotting which is how my periods always start and thought that was it. I only tested because the spotting stopped rather than turning into full flow which was unusual! I did have a couple of very vivid weird dreams which is probably the only symptom and I'm not sure that's even a real one, lol! Really hoping this is a sticky bean and I will keep you updated, in fact I will find and reply to your private message now! Xx

Awww massive congratulations @Hendy1 that is a great positive and love to see you getting it especially when you have been trying for a while. Gives everyone hope. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. If you want me to add you for one last time to the October Thread with a bfp I can... Nice to see that written down xxx <3

Got everything crossed for you crazy chick! Definitely looking good! And digis aren’t very sensitive!!!

That’s AF arrived for me bang on 36 days like I thought it might! Just glad to finally be onto a new cycle as that one was looooong and confusing!!!
Going to amend my cycle length on my apps to 36 days now as I think that seems to be my new norm! And will be trying to temp and opk this month although the last 4 nights I’ve not slept well at all and wouldn’t have been able to temp so fingers crossed that gets better for when AF finishes! xxx
Awww gutted for you. Hope you are okay. Don't give up hope. Sending big hugs xxx

Awww massive congratulations @Hendy1 that is a great positive and love to see you getting it especially when you have been trying for a while. Gives everyone hope. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. If you want me to add you for one last time to the October Thread with a bfp I can... Nice to see that written down xxx <3

Awww thank you Jac, that would be lovely! I do hope it's the last time and that all of you lovely ladies who didn't get positives in October will soon be seeing them on the November thread :)

It is nice to see your name with a bfp... What date would you like. Enjoy this surreal time and enjoy your 9months you deserve it xxx

It is nice to see your name with a bfp... What date would you like. Enjoy this surreal time and enjoy your 9months you deserve it xxx

I guess yesterday, the 28th, please :)

Thank you, I will definitely try to enjoy it, at the moment I'm mostly going between anxious and disbelief! Xx

Congrats @Hendy1, you truly deserve this bfp after so many tries! Am so happy for you!:bfp::cheer:

View attachment 88755

Ahh @Hendy1 so pleased for you welcome to the weird, horrible yet wonderful world of Pregnancy xx

Hendy- the vivid dreams are absolutely a pregnancy thing! Happened to me every time. Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back