*November mummies tri 3 thread*

OOhh so we are, you will go first lol i am 2 weeks late always, even with the midwife telling me i am high risk of pre term labour i am sure i will still be waiting by the 26th nov lol.

I have a girl who's 12 and a boy who's gonna be 9 next week. So big gap eeekk. I am so excited now though and am lookign forward to having a wee baby again.

Awww bless!!! Are they looking forward to the new arrival?
You never know you could be early this time! I was 5 and 3 days early with the girls so I have no idea.. I've been warned of preterm labour too due to cervix treatment a couple of yrs ago.. Hoping to reach my due date tho (and that's it lol!) coz I've never been able to say 'I'm due today!'

Yeah they are so excited about it. This wee one will be so loved by his big brother and sister. I am truly fed up now though just want this baby here safe and sound.

Aww bless! the girls are very excited too its lovely having older siblings to join in on the experience :D
yeah im getting a bit fed up now... but then i think i wanna just enjoy the time not having to do all the baby things again like changing bag wherever we go.. pushchair etc... its a hassle lol!

You forget all that after so long dont you. I am thinking my eldest will be a great help to me. I really dont think it will be as hard as the last time as my other 2 are a lot older so they will be able to entertain baby sometimes if need to iron etc.

yeah defo.. youve got some great home help there! my problem is Jaycee.. she thinks shes grown up and big enought to pick them up but she cant.. just worried she will accidentally hurt bubs by trying to do too much for it... so cant really leave them alone with baby..
oh and the many many many bottles etc that need washing and sterilizing... :roll: dirty stinky nappies... :puke:
My nephew is a week old and my god he stinks lmao!!!

hi ladies sorry been away for a bit !!! hope u r all doing well? I too have a very active baby !! and getting bh that take my breath away abit. I'm looking forward to induction as really struggling now Ethan has just started school and cant even walk him the 5 mins to school without it crippling me !! need to use cruthes but with 2 kids that doesnt work !! have a growth scan and consultant appointment on 3rd oct so hoping they make a plan then xxxx

Oh Hun sorry to hear ur having such a rough time :( hopefully there will be something they can do for you it must be awful :(

trying not to moan too much as there are plenty of people that have it worse than me at least the spd only effects me and baby is unaffected !!! I'm just a active person normally so get very frustrated with not being able to do anything !!! dont think it helps that ive had 5 midwife appiontments with 4 different midwives !! not got a bond with one this time. starting to get nervous bout scan too as Ethan didnt grow very well and kian was small too and babys measurements at 20 weeks were smaller than theirs. my bump has always measured normal although do feel small this time. how r things with u ? have they had to do any more measurement on u yet ? xx

Rant away your in pain and frustrated babe :hug:
Hopefully you'll find a nice mw soon :) ive not even seen one at gp yet just the ones in hospital lol
They cancelled my growth scan at 28w when I turned up for it which was bloody harsh.. They measured my bump and said it was an ok size and that's it.. I still don't know why they cancelled it was on the bed waiting with the kids all excited :( I've got my first gp based mw app next week so I'll get her to have a feel and see if she can give me an estimated weight as noone has given me one yet even in scans :(
Hopefully all is well tho, I seem to still be carrying smaller but defo grown so that's got to be good :)

Were the girls good sizes ? would have been nice for them to tell u why they cancelled scan !! would take it that they arent worried bout growth though !! I've probably only got 1 gp midwife appointment left now so not too bothered just would have been nice to have someone who knew me and my history !! oh well this is the last baby so wont have to do it again !! I always thought u carried bigger everytime but i'm the smallest ive been !! dont know whether the fact i'm nearly 2 stone lighter with this one has had an effect !! xx

They were 7.6 and 7.5... I carried alot bigger with them.. And by this stage I weighed over 11.5 stone with Jaycee.. I'm at 10.13 at the mo which having started at 8.5 isn't much considering most of it is prob my boobs lol!! Went from 32b to well over 36e! I had the same mw with Ellie as I did Jaycee and that was great.. With Thai one I've pretty much dealt with it alone lol!
Yeah I thought with each preg you'd get bigger but I'm alot smaller with this one.. I've got Ellies bump pics in tri3 bumpy pics to compare and it's clear I'm smaller.. Hoping a part of it is coz I have a new OH and this is his first.. He was a 6lb baby like I was unlike the girls 'sperm donor' who was over 8lb..

sounds like baby should b a nice size then !! both my and oh were smaller babies but because i have a higher bmi they think i should have big babies !! ive gone from 34 c/d back to 36dd/e depending on where the bras come from !! oh is pleased as lost most of my boobs when i lost weight !! xx

Ethan was 4ib 10oz born at 35 weeks and Kian was 6ib 13oz at 39 weeks so not big babies i'm a curvy girl at size 14 this time was closer to size 18 with the other 2 xx

Blimey that's teeny!
Do they know what caused the preterm labour?x

Hey ladies how we all doing it's only just starting to sink in how little time is left till our lo arrive. I'm so nowhere near ready lol think I've been bit too laid back with this one where as last time we had everything well in advance. Had my 32 week growth scan other day and lol miss has turned and is now head down woopwoop! But bump has jumped in 3 weeks by 4cm and her tummy is two weeks ahead so they tell me. I'm not a diabetic as test came back fine. Really struggling with spd now anyone else suffering with it? X

Glad your growth scan went well :cheer:
Sorry to hear your in pain with your spd :( I've been fortunate enough to only have it mildly I couldn't imagine what you ladies are going through!!
It's just sinking in for me too there's only a few weeks left :shock: being around my two week old nephew has really woken me up to the reality I'm gonna be starting from scratch all over again :( kinda getting me down and I feel so bad about it :(
My youngest has just started full time school (whole days start next week) and I've finally got my days back.. But then in a mere 8weeks I'll be doing it all again.. And within those 8 weeks I need to go to my sisters pretty much every day to help her like I said I would before my bfp.. So I'm gonna be restricted in my only time off. Sounds so selfish doesn't it :(
Think I'll do a thread on this too see if anyone else is in the same boat as me..
I feel so bad for thinking like this I should be getting excited but I'm struggling!!

Aww don't feel bad about it, think that must be a normal feeling to have and u wouldn't be the first to experience that feeling. I've scared myself now as mine are going to be sooo close in age 13 months. We had my oh step sisters girl over the other day plus Ewan and there's 13 months between them and me and oh just laughed as they started moving in opposite directions. Think it's all normal to get these feeling especially with hormones racing the way they are. Lol have u got everything you need for lo? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back