*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Sorry for all the ladies that AF arrived. Good luck to all the rest waiting to test.

@liz85 do you think it was maybe a chemical pregnancy?

I know it's only the first week of November but I would like to do the December thread if thats OK with everyone.

Af came today gutted. My lines where so dark I started to believe a little that my month was coming. Good luck everyone for this month x
AF arrived for me too today. I’m so f**king annoyed.

I need to regulate my cycles, what does everyone take to help with that and encourage ovulation?

xx

I need to regulate my cycles, what does everyone take to help with that and encourage ovulation?

xx

I take Myo-Inositol but they do say to be careful if you do have regular cycles as they can mess them up more and make them longer xx

Sorry to those who are out xx

I’m feeling like I’ll be out later this month as well.. I had a feeling I’d get my positive opk today.. I’m only cd12 but the cheapie opk is a blazing positive (there was barely any second line there yesterday!!).. digi opk agrees and has gone straight to static smiley.. never had any flashing ones this cycle. We only dtd once yesterday (and before that was cd8) so feeling like we have a pretty poor chance? I’ll have to jump on hubby tonight but I know he wasn’t feeling well before he left for work so he may not be in the mood.. ugh!!

So sorry af arrived @babylove2016. So many gutted for all... Xxx

@xMillie I am the same this month we only managed 1 which is def in fertile window the last time I think was a day too early... I have been lucky though as we don't manage loads through the fertile time and have got bfp so hope the gives some hope. Each month always want to try as much as possible but every month something gets in way and manage only 1 or 2 times around ovulation. This time 1 so time will tell. Good luck xxxx

So sorry af arrived @babylove2016. So many gutted for all... Xxx

@xMillie I am the same this month we only managed 1 which is def in fertile window the last time I think was a day too early... I have been lucky though as we don't manage loads through the fertile time and have got bfp so hope the gives some hope. Each month always want to try as much as possible but every month something gets in way and manage only 1 or 2 times around ovulation. This time 1 so time will tell. Good luck xxxx

yes I guess it can only take one try. Almost didn’t bother dtd last night as was so tired ! we will see what happens I guess !! xx

I'm having again strangest month... So TMI but been having pearly white yesterday and today and then just been to toilet and wiped lots of it but mixed with ewcm.... Totally wish I knew if ovulated for sure or not and not just positive opks :confused: :confused: xxx

Sorry to those who are out this month! Here's hoping you all get your bfps next month, what a lovely Christmas surprise that will make.

xx
I’m Sorry to hear that she’s hateful. I hope you get a lovely Christmas bfp . I’m trying to stay positive but worry is creeping in. Think it’s cause my first took a while to conceive x

@liz85 - i am so sorry hun.
Do you think it was a chemical or dodgy tests? xxx

I’m not sure. Some of the lines were looking like strong positives but they were getting less and less as the days went on. Then af. How’s you? Hope your keeping well xxx

AF finally arrived for me today. 40 days! Sigh. I can only assume I didn’t ovulate or ovulated very late this month.

Sorry to everyone else the witch got :(
Sorry she got you too xx

I’m not sure. Some of the lines were looking like strong positives but they were getting less and less as the days went on. Then af. How’s you? Hope your keeping well xxx
That sounds like a chemical. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you next month lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back