*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Hi there,
Period was due today and it’s no show so far!
Tested with frer and thought I saw a squinter but nothing obvious.
Hope the witch stays away and hope to get an answer soon
Good luck to all testing this month
X

So sorry to hear the witch arrived. Hope next month is your month. Would be a great Christmas pressie xx

I’m cramping already, so fed up with it never being my month :cry:
So sorry to hear but are you early cramping not implantation or anything? Hope so... Don't give up on it as would love to see your time come xxx

So sorry to hear but are you early cramping not implantation or anything? Hope so... Don't give up on it as would love to see your time come xxx

AF due Friday, I put my testing date down for a couple of days after so I didn’t test early and get BFN x

Sorry I'm quiet ladies. I'm lurking. I dont know much about ttc and dates so I dont feel like I have much to say without sounding silly ‍♀️ but is it relatively normal to not get a BFP on the day of your period?

With my son, I tested when I was 2 days late and got a pink line, not as dark as the control line but still dark.

I'm currently 7dpo and the only thing I can report is my boobs are more noticeable....getting in the way. If that makes sense. I'm due next Tuesday but when would you recommend to test? I thought we tested on the day our period is due

AF due Friday, I put my testing date down for a couple of days after so I didn’t test early and get BFN x
Well here is hoping the cramping is implantation as few days before af and not that... Would love to see a good few this month xx

Sorry I'm quiet ladies. I'm lurking. I dont know much about ttc and dates so I dont feel like I have much to say without sounding silly ‍♀️ but is it relatively normal to not get a BFP on the day of your period?

With my son, I tested when I was 2 days late and got a pink line, not as dark as the control line but still dark.

I'm currently 7dpo and the only thing I can report is my boobs are more noticeable....getting in the way. If that makes sense. I'm due next Tuesday but when would you recommend to test? I thought we tested on the day our period is due
Alot of ladies don't get a positive to when af due as can implant plater and by the time their hcg levels rise.

Test whenever suits you... Alot ladies like to wait until af late so not to feel disappointed if tested early and no bfp or get the bfp and end with a chemical pregnancy rather wait until after and if bfp hopefully a sticky bean. Others like me have no will power and test a few days before due.. We normally put down test date as AF or when we feel we want to test if prefer earlier or later dates. My date is af but will probably test from around 9/10dpo though af due around 12dpo. Xxx

Well here is hoping the cramping is implantation as few days before af and not that... Would love to see a good few this month xx

Thank you, trying to remain positive. Some days are harder than others x

How are we all ladies?
Sorry i have been quiet. Went for a spa night with the OH on Monday to Tuesday. It was so lovely and relaxing. Haven't ovulated yet though annoyingly. I am CD13 today. Holding my wee at the moment so i can go and do an opk in the work toilet haha. Have been DTD though so hopefully there are some swimmers up there waiting incase i do ovulate in the next couple of days.
@Jac2019 - what day did you end up ovulating hun? xx

Awwww @PinkFlamingo so sorry :( xx

Hi @chattychar1990, hope it was the best time ever and you managed to relax loads. Here's hoping you get a positive OPK soon then back into the 2ww.
I am never sure if ovulated or not but yesterday TMI my cm changed to pearly white like always after ovulation so I think I am maybe 2dpo now but who knows... Once again probably only the one time we dtd would give us any chance as just OH works so long and just shattered all the time. Also he hates the pressure so least have chance but not as much as I would have :think: wished :pray: xxx

Af came today gutted. My lines where so dark I started to believe a little that my month was coming. Good luck everyone for this month x

Awww gutted for you @liz85. They were def did not look like false positives. Hope so much next month is a sticky bean xxx :( :hug:

AF finally arrived for me today. 40 days! Sigh. I can only assume I didn’t ovulate or ovulated very late this month.

Sorry to everyone else the witch got :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back