*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Looking good @liz85. I reckon this is your big fat positive.

I'm now on CD3 my next af isn't due to early dec depending when I ovulate as this af was 2 days late cause of my CP. So will probably miss this tread, I'm trying not to test early anymore as it's too heartbreaking at the moment after 2 CP in a row.

Looking good @liz85. I reckon this is your big fat positive.

I'm now on CD3 my next af isn't due to early dec depending when I ovulate as this af was 2 days late cause of my CP. So will probably miss this tread, I'm trying not to test early anymore as it's too heartbreaking at the moment after 2 CP in a row.
Thank you hope December is your month!! I always test early. Iv no will power. Xx

I caved and did 3 tests this evening again. Lol I seem to like to torment myself! What are the chances that this is a dodgy positive? They all look like this?

View attachment 88859
I do think I see something. It seems similar to my BFP I had on 9DPO. I hope it gets darker for you!

Ooh that does look good liz. I can def see that

Thanks @kiyaa ill test tomorrow and hope and stays away for me xx

@TTC no2 thanks I’m a bit worried they have been light then dark all week. Was barley a line this am now this evening they are all dark. Was the same yesterday. Hoping af stays away or I’m going to ban myself from testing early lol xx

Girls can i ask ur opinions. Earlier this morning i took a test to check for hcg from leftover mmc. It was almost negative. I also took ov test cos I just wanted to see. I dont ever get blazing positives with those but it look prob like my positive that I did conceive with . Then I took ov test there about 8pm it's much lighter than this morning. Could I been ov? Does this mornings test look positive? I'm still spotting a little not very much though.

rsz_20191104_104556.jpg rsz_20191104_201543.jpg

Girls can i ask ur opinions. Earlier this morning i took a test to check for hcg from leftover mmc. It was almost negative. I also took ov test cos I just wanted to see. I dont ever get blazing positives with those but it look prob like my positive that I did conceive with . Then I took ov test there about 8pm it's much lighter than this morning. Could I been ov? Does this mornings test look positive? I'm still spotting a little not very much though.

View attachment 88869 View attachment 88871

I reckon your about to ovulate :)

I'm just wondering what my body is at. I really wanted to start ovusense but due to still spotting I cant.
We arent trying this month but I'm happy to track for bit. Hopefully can next month or it will be January.

Will be about though to cheer u all on getting those bfp's.:pompom:

It looks like you could be trying to ovulate but keep trying as in my first month I tried to but about a week later I got another surge and did ovulate but ended in a CP xxx good luck xx

Hello, new to this!
Could I have the 9th please?
I tested this morning but I’m sure it’s faulty as the lines are too close together even tho it doesn’t look like a dye run, my last period was 21/8/19 I was due on 25/9/19 according to my Flo app. Been trying for 3 years.
Thankyou, best of luck everyone

Hello, new to this!
Could I have the 9th please?
I tested this morning but I’m sure it’s faulty as the lines are too close together even tho it doesn’t look like a dye run, my last period was 21/8/19 I was due on 25/9/19 according to my Flo app. Been trying for 3 years.
Thankyou, best of luck everyone
Welcome and good luck xxx

Not reeeally related to trying but was wondering if any of you guys bleed during sex?! I’ve had problems with this my entire relationship! It doesn’t happen all the time, maybe only like 2/3 times a month but it’s obviously not very nice! I used to have the coil and they took that out and switched me to the pill! Never made any difference! Obviously I’m not on birth control anymore and still happening! All my smears are fine and they did a scan about 3 years ago which was fine! And no stds! Think I just have a sensitive cervix! I always know when it’s going to result in a bleed due to bashing on it (tmi hahaha)
But now that we are trying and my period is already too light I’m frustrated with losing blood at the wrong times! Does that even make sense?
Kinda just looking for reassurance that it is relatively normal?! Xxx

I’m cramping already, so fed up with it never being my month :cry:

Good luck to you both @PositiveAb @Sterksworks, hope this is your lucky month. :clover: :dust:

@Littleperson it hasn't happened to me personally but do hear it is common and if they have done checks hope it is just a sensitive cervix. Sorry it doesn't happen though as anything that worries you isn't nice. If happens when you know it will sounds like it is that. :hug: xxx

Not reeeally related to trying but was wondering if any of you guys bleed during sex?! I’ve had problems with this my entire relationship! It doesn’t happen all the time, maybe only like 2/3 times a month but it’s obviously not very nice! I used to have the coil and they took that out and switched me to the pill! Never made any difference! Obviously I’m not on birth control anymore and still happening! All my smears are fine and they did a scan about 3 years ago which was fine! And no stds! Think I just have a sensitive cervix! I always know when it’s going to result in a bleed due to bashing on it (tmi hahaha)
But now that we are trying and my period is already too light I’m frustrated with losing blood at the wrong times! Does that even make sense?
Kinda just looking for reassurance that it is relatively normal?! Xxx

Not saying this is what’s wrong, not wanting to scare you, but I guess there could always be a chance? How long has it been happening? Have you asked a doctor about why you may be bleeding?

I had bleeding with sex years and years ago with another long term partner and it took a long time trying to get the doctors to figure it out. Being much younger GPs tried to blame it on std’s and sent us both to the clinic. Everything came back totally fine.. one doctor that examined me there said it looked like a I had cervical erosion and I got a referral to a gynaecologist who confirmed it but said surgery wasn’t needed as it would likely go away on its own. Eventually it did.

xx

Not saying this is what’s wrong, not wanting to scare you, but I guess there could always be a chance? How long has it been happening? Have you asked a doctor about why you may be bleeding?

I had bleeding with sex years and years ago with another long term partner and it took a long time trying to get the doctors to figure it out. Being much younger GPs tried to blame it on std’s and sent us both to the clinic. Everything came back totally fine.. one doctor that examined me there said it looked like a I had cervical erosion and I got a referral to a gynaecologist who confirmed it but said surgery wasn’t needed as it would likely go away on its own. Eventually it did.

xx
They’ve looked at everything they could and it’s an unexplained bleed! Just frustrating really! Only every happens during intercourse and no pain as such!

how we all doing today guys?! Xx

They’ve looked at everything they could and it’s an unexplained bleed! Just frustrating really! Only every happens during intercourse and no pain as such!

how we all doing today guys?! Xx

So frustrating that they can’t work out what’s wrong then. Hopefully it’s something that will go away?

Im cd11, negative opks, had smear today so can get back on with dtd now and then start hoping it’s our month again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back