*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Ladies I did another test line is barely there so I’m putting yesterday’s test down to being a dodgy one which I thought would be. The line was so clear in person now not so much. Good luck everyone for this month. I’m gona take a wee break as Hubble away next 2 cycles. Xxx

I let myself test this morning (12dpo) as we’re drinking at La Coupole tonight but it was blank white as usual *sigh*. Cramps woke me up last night too so I think I can safely call myself out. Oh well.
Sorry to hear this xx

So sorry to hear @SockVortex I hope af doesn't show face. :(

@liz85 maybe still hope is there not if testing early. Was it different tests and also maybe drinking more or less than the other... So hope doesn't arrive. Good luck.

I am hoping ovulation will happen tomorrow now CD17. @chattychar1990 def think the ubiquinol lengthened my cycle, Few days later as got this just now tried 2 but not as blazing as last months but fingers crossed. Xxx

20191103_113520.jpg

@liz85 - I see that line. I hope this is the start of your bfp. Lots of dust :dust:

@Jac2019 - I thought the ubiquinol would have lengthened your cycle hun. And your OPK’s are looking pretty much positive to me. Get in that bedroom :bd:

I am CD10 today. Going to do an OPK in a little while. Forgot to do one this morning. Xx

@liz85 - I see that line. I hope this is the start of your bfp. Lots of dust :dust:

@Jac2019 - I thought the ubiquinol would have lengthened your cycle hun. And your OPK’s are looking pretty much positive to me. Get in that bedroom :bd:

I am CD10 today. Going to do an OPK in a little while. Forgot to do one this morning. Xx
I'm so happy you said as was about to give up opk. Happy it is a bit longer as was worried was getting too short. Not the blazing I have had before but hoping as I have a short surge before around 9.30am this is positive enough. Good luck to you hope you get positive around your norm time. How does time fly sometimes as already we are CD10 and cd16 when felt other day we were on the dpo's xxx

I’ve started opks today, empty circle on cb opk and the cheapie barely had any second line, sort of hoping I’ll ovulate a little bit later anyway as smear test on Tuesday so I can’t dtd for 2 days before I think? Not sure, but I don’t want it to affect the result so will just have to give dtd a break until Tuesday evening.

Tuesday I will only be cd11 or 12 anyway so there’s still some time to dtd if I do ovulate on cd14/15.

Come on bfp.. been waiting long enough for our rainbow now!!! :(

Hey ladies can you put me down for 16th please? Had ewcm since Friday and cramps today xx

Hi just wanted to update I am down to test today Nov 3rd and I tested with a cheap freedom test strip and it is BFN so I think I am out this month. Af is due Tuesday and I am 12 dpo.
Feeling a bit disheartened
Good luck and baby dust to all November testers
Mel

Good luck @xMillie. Hope you get your opk positive anytime after Tuesday so be in with chance and hope test goes okay Tuesday too.

Welcome @holli will add you for 16th. Good luck. You are same as me though I had ewcm last night and cramping alot tonight. Be testing around same time. Hope it's a lucky month for you.

Awww @Mel79 don't give up hope yet as still early. Hope af doesn't come for you. Good luck xxx

Hey ladies! Sorry I’ve been quiet! AF was super light this month! Sent a pic of my pad to my bestie (I will spare you all) and she couldn’t believe that was even classed as a period! If it wasn’t so unsanitary I could honestly wear one pad for my entire period and it would still not be full! Been considering asking my doctor for estrogen but I don’t know if they’ll do it and it’s still early for me! But honestly they’re barely existing and I’ve never any CM either! Cycle lengths are longer now so not actually due AF til 2nd December but I will most likely start testing from 27th of November!
going to give charting a bash this month on FF! And opk too! Xx

@Jac2019 thanks Hun hope it's lucky for you too, still cramping this morning mainly on my left side it's nice to have a test buddy :) xx

@Jac2019 thanks Hun hope it's lucky for you too, still cramping this morning mainly on my left side it's nice to have a test buddy :) xx
I woke up this morning and said same to my OH cramping has been bit more than normal and still sore just now. I'm the left this time too. Normally the right side I have ovulated.. Good luck the :2ww: about to start :pray: xxx

Hey ladies! Sorry I’ve been quiet! AF was super light this month! Sent a pic of my pad to my bestie (I will spare you all) and she couldn’t believe that was even classed as a period! If it wasn’t so unsanitary I could honestly wear one pad for my entire period and it would still not be full! Been considering asking my doctor for estrogen but I don’t know if they’ll do it and it’s still early for me! But honestly they’re barely existing and I’ve never any CM either! Cycle lengths are longer now so not actually due AF til 2nd December but I will most likely start testing from 27th of November!
going to give charting a bash this month on FF! And opk too! Xx
Hey hope you are okay. Ach I am the same always say won't test early but holding out is easier said that done. If you want a date down at end November let me know or if rather wait for December totally up to you but join us here :wave: ... Still hope all is okay and AF has just been lighter but all normal. I know mine have over the last few years. Still keeping all crossed for you xxx

Last edited:
Yesterday I thought I got an lh surge and thought possibly ovulate today but now today got an opk positive, that looks more like my surge peak. Does that mean I will ovulate possibly tomorrow now and not today? I have only ever had a short surge before that lasts about 3/4hours so this is new to me :think: xxx

20191104_085757.jpg

Hey hope you are okay. Ach I am the same always say won't test early but holding out is easier said that done. If you want a date down at end November let me know or if rather wait for December totally up to you but join us here :wave: ... Still hope all is okay and AF has just been lighter but all normal. I know mine have over the last few years. Still keeping all crossed for you xxx
thanks jac! Yeah shove me down for 27th of November please cause lets face it, I’m a testing maniac haha!!! Loving your blazing opk! I’d say either today or tomorrow! Either way catch all the swimmers you can today and tomorrow lol xxx

thanks jac! Yeah shove me down for 27th of November please cause lets face it, I’m a testing maniac haha!!! Loving your blazing opk! I’d say either today or tomorrow! Either way catch all the swimmers you can today and tomorrow lol xxx
Yayyy will stick you down... I am the same POAS addict but I'm that way for anything. So still a chance as didn't manage to this morning and thought was last chance until took the opk. Hopefully still have chance haha xxx

I caved and did 3 tests this evening again. Lol I seem to like to torment myself! What are the chances that this is a dodgy positive? They all look like this?

88A9F53E-844B-4D5D-89B8-338847913168.jpeg AD647C9E-E126-49D2-898E-F2CA393CFE6B.jpeg

I see it and my positives were never as dark on these as midstream pink tests. Fingers crossed still have hope for you. I am lucky I have never had a line unless pregnant or CP. Good luck really hope this is it xxx

Awe thank you. Iv done a fourth and it’s darker again so I’m hoping af stays away tomorrow.

Hope you catch that egg! I’m hopeless at reading those ovulation tests but it looks to me your about to ovulate it’s dark in colour. Hope I’m right! Just get busy lol xxx

Awe thank you. Iv done a fourth and it’s darker again so I’m hoping af stays away tomorrow.

Hope you catch that egg! I’m hopeless at reading those ovulation tests but it looks to me your about to ovulate it’s dark in colour. Hope I’m right! Just get busy lol xxx
Awww I am so hoping it stays away for you too... The test strips only gave me colour when pregnant and only got darker after af though my normal tests got alot darker quicker before af due. Have all crossed hope this is the first bfp this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back