*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Hey no I loved it as a child just where I live there are no children so 15years no trick or treaters.

I symptom spot don't worry but the only time ever when pregnant not really any symptoms at all. I always say don't test early but who am I kidding always do. This month maybe different if don't ovulate or too late DTD.

Good luck for you though and enjoy... Xxx

I made sure I ordered a lot of opks and cheap tests on ebay, so if I feel that mad urge to POAS I can go wild haha! I do have FRER which I'll save for proper testing.

The dentist asked me if there was a chance I could be pregnant and I answered yes, that was the first time I've said that out loud! Might sound silly but it was nice as I haven't discussed it with anyone apart from OH

Hahah I am the same I have bought on ebay as they always work for me. I am lucky never had a false positive only times had any sort of line was when pregnant or CP. Means I can test more than if bought a frer.

I am the same no one knows we are trying so feels lonely sometimes as love to ask and get advice.

Quite right when trying always better to say to dentist or anyone just incase. Hope it is your month xxx

Oh no! I guess I'm one of the few who love this time of year :lol: I've been eagerly opening the door all night! I just love it. Next stop is fireworks :cheer: I'll be sad to see Pumpkin Spice Lattes disappear though.

How does temping work?
I've been to the dentist today, got to go to have a filling redone tomorrow afternoon. Fun times! Am I the only one who begins symptom spotting like a mad woman!? :confused: I'm trying to stay chilled about it all but can't help it!
I love fireworks and this time of year in general just can’t stand Halloween!
It’s been a long journey for me so I don’t symptom spot at all anymore. Tbh symptoms don’t really mean anything. They are so similar to PMS. And ladies that have fell pregnant said those cycles were the ones with no symptoms. So my advice try not to go to crazy on the symptoms because it can lead to upset. Like it use to do for me x

I love fireworks and this time of year in general just can’t stand Halloween!
It’s been a long journey for me so I don’t symptom spot at all anymore. Tbh symptoms don’t really mean anything. They are so similar to PMS. And ladies that have fell pregnant said those cycles were the ones with no symptoms. So my advice try not to go to crazy on the symptoms because it can lead to upset. Like it use to do for me x

I agree! The symptoms are so hit and miss as similar to AF and everyone and every pregnancy is different. With my son, I tested when I was 2 days late. The only reason why I tested was because my boobs were agony
I guess it's just the waiting that's hard. I know I can't really say much as this is my first month here but fx there's lots of bfps this month! X

I would even dare say cd15! :lol: Sorry!

@Natalie8964 actually agree with above. That or it is pos 20. Temping is only a guide, dont stress over temping theres no point at all. Defo keep it up as it really is a v handy tool but just relax with it. I used to think of it as theres nothing i can do to change the temp, is what is it etc... If your not sure take the later O date.

@Natalie8964 actually agree with above. That or it is pos 20. Temping is only a guide, dont stress over temping theres no point at all. Defo keep it up as it really is a v handy tool but just relax with it. I used to think of it as theres nothing i can do to change the temp, is what is it etc... If your not sure take the later O date.
Thanks soph! I'm not stressing about it, I just wonder how they can be so different haha. Hope you're doing ok! X

Thanks soph! I'm not stressing about it, I just wonder how they can be so different haha. Hope you're doing ok! X

hi doing fine thank you :) x
yeh i didnt mean it to sound like that as such haha, tbh to me ff looks wrong. if anything ava is correct so far but i can see a potential for cd:15. everyone has these confusing cycles with temps so keep at it for another 2 days and see how they look. :)

hi doing fine thank you :) x
yeh i didnt mean it to sound like that as such haha, tbh to me ff looks wrong. if anything ava is correct so far but i can see a potential for cd:15. everyone has these confusing cycles with temps so keep at it for another 2 days and see how they look. :)
Yeah I'm lost, especially when I got positive opks and had ewcm before that! I temp all the way through anyway because I've got an Ava bracelet. Glad things are going well for you xx

Iv tested today.. why why why do I do it for!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

Iv tested today.. why why why do I do it for!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

no line? Not even a squinter?

i tested with fmu with a frer and a one step cheapie from Amazon, does anyone see the lines? Xx
EE3561BB-25D2-4627-94AF-3864295A4C21.jpeg

no line? Not even a squinter?

i tested with fmu with a frer and a one step cheapie from Amazon, does anyone see the lines? Xx
View attachment 88807
I had a shadow on my two one step ones and a faint line on my freedom one but iv been in this situation before and af has showed. So Iv confused myself again it’s not very noticeable on my camera lol

Oh I see something on your tests!! Good luck hope that’s your bfp xxx

9DAF1EC6-59F8-4B85-8D8D-B3256475B7E3.jpeg

I had a shadow on my two one step ones and a faint line on my freedom one but iv been in this situation before and af has showed. So Iv confused myself again it’s not very noticeable on my camera lol

Oh I see something on your tests!! Good luck hope that’s your bfp xxx

View attachment 88809
Interesting you say that, I have too. Seems most months I get a line of some sort (I 100% see the line on your one step, and do you mean the freedom ones from Asda?) but then AF shows too. It’s becoming soul destroying I’m just going to wait for the witch to arrive tomorrow. Oh hey she may even be late just to throw some hope into the mix to then squash. Big hugs xxx

Hopefully she won’t turn up Iv my fingers crossed for you! Where you due yesterday??I got mine out of Tesco. I had 9 faint lines one month and was getting a bit excited then af showed. I’m waiting on my postman delivering some better ones. Hugs xx

I see faint lines on both so hope af stays away for both of you.... Good luck keeping fx for you both. Xxx :2ww:

Looks like no ovulation for me this month CD15 and opk lighter than before.. Got slightly darker as you can see in CD12 but never surged as checked few times that day after. Ach well miss November and onto December xxx

20191102_102609.jpg

I see faint lines on both so hope af stays away for both of you.... Good luck keeping fx for you both. Xxx :2ww:

Looks like no ovulation for me this month CD15 and opk lighter than before.. Got slightly darker as you can see in CD12 but never surged as checked few times that day after. Ach well miss November and onto December xxx

View attachment 88817
You may just ovulate later this month @Jac2019 because of your chemicals. I hope this is the case xx

You may just ovulate later this month @Jac2019 because of your chemicals. I hope this is the case xx
I hope so will test next few days. Only other thing can ubiquinol change cycle length? As it is the first month for me. Will see but rather strength my eggs and try December if no joy November. How are you today? Xxx

I hope so will test next few days. Only other thing can ubiquinol change cycle length? As it is the first month for me. Will see but rather strength my eggs and try December if no joy November. How are you today? Xxx
Yes It does, my last cycle was 32 days, normally around 28 days. Keep testing hun cos I think you might just ovulate later.
I am good thank you. Having a chill day. The weather is awful xx

Yes It does, my last cycle was 32 days, normally around 28 days. Keep testing hun cos I think you might just ovulate later.
I am good thank you. Having a chill day. The weather is awful xx
Awww that gives me hope then as I have never had a longer cycle only ever 29/30 but last few years shorter...
Yeah just a day for curling up on sofa quite right and maybe a wee treat or 2 haha. After all it is weekend. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back