*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

I know the ttc is terrible and worrying time isn't it... I felt crazy quite a few times over last year. There is still a positive line there... Was your wee light in colour as if so then would be lighter as more diluted even if held for hours. That's how mine were felt I was dehydrating myself to try test if not fmu xxx
Yeah it was! That makes me feel better too!!! Took that test at 3.30pm! Not going to drink anything and going to test at 10pm if I can hold til then with a one step to see if it’s still as pink as this mornings! and then I can compare my frers tomorrow when I do my fmu frer xxx

Yeah it was! That makes me feel better too!!! Took that test at 3.30pm! Not going to drink anything and going to test at 10pm if I can hold til then with a one step to see if it’s still as pink as this mornings! and then I can compare my frers tomorrow when I do my fmu frer xxx
Yeah just don't dehydrate yourself haha... But if not fmu if mine were diluted then no matter how long hold weren't very dark. I know it is the hardest thing to try relax as I never do but hopefully you can and tomorrow morning it will show you difference with frer xxx

Yeah just don't dehydrate yourself haha... But if not fmu if mine were diluted then no matter how long hold weren't very dark. I know it is the hardest thing to try relax as I never do but hopefully you can and tomorrow morning it will show you difference with frer xxx
Fingers crossed! It’s so silly cause I know I only implanted two days ago lol! It’s probably not really possible right now to get a smack bang in your face line! It’s just the kind of knowing, kind of not knowing and keeping it all from OH is hard! This is why people to well to wait for AF to be late! I’m just not that person, always been a fixater!!!

Fingers crossed! It’s so silly cause I know I only implanted two days ago lol! It’s probably not really possible right now to get a smack bang in your face line! It’s just the kind of knowing, kind of not knowing and keeping it all from OH is hard! This is why people to well to wait for AF to be late! I’m just not that person, always been a fixater!!!
I am same it is better if can wait but I never did and feels like 2 or 3days before start to feel this is it... Good luck there are lines in all of them so def positive just now I pray it is a wee sticky bean for you and gets darker so you can hurry up and tell your OH I couldn't wait so mine went through the worry with me hahah... Maybe you should say to him as least you have the support xxx

I am same it is better if can wait but I never did and feels like 2 or 3days before start to feel this is it... Good luck there are lines in all of them so def positive just now I pray it is a wee sticky bean for you and gets darker so you can hurry up and tell your OH I couldn't wait so mine went through the worry with me hahah... Maybe you should say to him as least you have the support xxx
I feel like I will say tomorrow no matter what but just try hold off one more night! praying he won’t want to have sex because I’m so uncomfortable and nipples are sore and I’d give it away lol! Not got a problem with sex during pregnancy just want him to know first! Can you tell I over analyse everything in life?! Hahaha xxx

I feel like I will say tomorrow no matter what but just try hold off one more night! praying he won’t want to have sex because I’m so uncomfortable and nipples are sore and I’d give it away lol! Not got a problem with sex during pregnancy just want him to know first! Can you tell I over analyse everything in life?! Hahaha xxx
I am the same don't worry. Its natural because ttc and pregnancy is just such a worrying time.. I am now panicking. Just been to toilet and spotting... Only when wiping but its so worrying as always spotting has never ended well for me. I thought this was lucky for me this time as never spotted before AF due like normal. Just praying for all of us now. Af stay away, bfps and sticky bean :sad: :pray: xxx

Aww jac I really really hope it’s just your little bean nuzzling in getting nice and comfy! I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through! Just remember plenty of women spot and carry fully term healthy babies xxx

Aww jac I really really hope it’s just your little bean nuzzling in getting nice and comfy! I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through! Just remember plenty of women spot and carry fully term healthy babies xxx
Thank you me too.... Just worry the whole time don't you haha its terrible. Hope you are okay. Try keep positive too. Fmu is the best xxx

From right now! Was about to tell my OH and I chickened out because I could hear him shouting at the cat and then he went to his man cave to play fifa so I think he’s grouchy lol! Will do the frer with fmu and go from there xx

34B5A1FA-6DDC-495D-99C8-2BBB3DA3C0D9.jpeg

From right now! Was about to tell my OH and I chickened out because I could hear him shouting at the cat and then he went to his man cave to play fifa so I think he’s grouchy lol! Will do the frer with fmu and go from there xx

View attachment 89211
That's a defo bfp... Congratulations... Awww gutted he was grumpy. Can't wait to hear how he takes the news xxx

Thanks jac! Really hope I sleep tonight lol!

hows the spotting? Xxx
No more just now but lower back pain so lying on sofa... Will rest tomorrow and hope for best but I won't sleep waiting to see your fmu frer hahaha.. I'm awake half the night now xxx

No more just now but lower back pain so lying on sofa... Will rest tomorrow and hope for best but I won't sleep waiting to see your fmu frer hahaha.. I'm awake half the night now xxx
I will be thinking about you and praying these are all good signs for you jac! I’ll most likely do it around 5am because that seems to be when I’m waking bursting just now lol! Xxx

I will be thinking about you and praying these are all good signs for you jac! I’ll most likely do it around 5am because that seems to be when I’m waking bursting just now lol! Xxx
Hahaha that has always been my symptom every pregnancy... Can't wait Xxx

8 hour hold! Don’t think the one step is as good as last nights but frer is better?
Still only 3 days implanted! Should they be darker or are they good? I really don’t know!

161643A1-4513-44B4-9230-AF6F63D0D956.jpeg 301DA982-37DD-4C17-BDFC-6EF4830B2C06.jpeg

Little frer has settled nicely! So I bit the bullet and told my OH who was over the moon but got really nervous when I told him how early it was! Understandably! So happy I can finally share it with him though xxx

AC6914C2-451F-42F7-9FDC-3DCB615E3B7B.jpeg

Little frer has settled nicely! So I bit the bullet and told my OH who was over the moon but got really nervous when I told him how early it was! Understandably! So happy I can finally share it with him though xxx

View attachment 89217
So happy you have told him as you need the support. Can't wait to see it getting darker then you will feel it is real. Make sure now try and rest and have your tricky little bean xxx

Massive congrats to you @Littleperson - so happy for you <3

AF arrived for me this morning like clockwork. I went straight to the loo when i arrived at work and there it was :wall:
I have now come to terms with its never going to happen naturally for us and i feel super lucky that i am already on my way to getting some help.
My goal is to get my dream by the end of 2020.

I am going to stay off the testing threads for now as there is no point but i will be sticking around and reading both @Jac2019 and @Littleperson journey xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back