*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

I was same I didn't stop taking vitamins since miscarriage. It better I agree haha... I truly hope to see it darker ASAP so you can tell your OH or you find a shop with different kind or use your clear blue at weekend... And big surprise for him..xxx
Think if I get a positive tomorrow morning I will go to a different shop after work for another test and if that’s also positive I’ll be telling him tomorrow even before the clear blue cause there’s no way I can keep this to myself until the weekend!!! Xxx

Think if I get a positive tomorrow morning I will go to a different shop after work for another test and if that’s also positive I’ll be telling him tomorrow even before the clear blue cause there’s no way I can keep this to myself until the weekend!!! Xxx
I was thinking same thing as be even difficult to not tell for 1 night. I know for me it was haha... Hope you get different tests somewhere then you can get a definite answer tomorrow xxx

I'm out ladies see you in December xx good luck to every one who is still waiting xx

I have done NINE wees since I got home from work today!!!! If I don’t get that bfp tomorrow I’m going to scream lol xxx

Just done a test 6 and a half hold! To tell OH or not to tell OH??? Would you say this is straight up positive? Xxx

800BCB63-119C-4140-AE52-6E6D2851A4AC.jpeg 1E518136-4365-4F32-9F72-660C2A8C8A76.jpeg

Congratulations! I hope you have a very healthy 9 months xxx

thank you!! still so nervous, my cycles are so different to how they were when I had my 3rd five years ago. I've found myself going back to see how dark my lines were when I was pregnant with them because i was sure they had been darker, and thankfully the earlier tests are the same back then too! I'm only CD 30 today but my cycles are now 27 not 32 days :looped:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back