*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Congratulations @Littleperson. You going to do a digital?
I was going to wait til Saturday! Might cave and do fmu tomorrow though! I don’t really understand how they work? Like according to due date calculators I’m 3 weeks 6 days right now (last period was 29th October) but I know I only implanted on Monday! So will it have a 3+ or not? Like surely there isn’t enough hcg for it to say that? But I am that! It’s confusing!

I was going to wait til Saturday! Might cave and do fmu tomorrow though! I don’t really understand how they work? Like according to due date calculators I’m 3 weeks 6 days right now (last period was 29th October) but I know I only implanted on Monday! So will it have a 3+ or not? Like surely there isn’t enough hcg for it to say that? But I am that! It’s confusing!
The weeks indicator is for conception instead of last AF. 1-2 means you would be 3-4weeks pregnant, 2-3 means 4-5weeks pregnant. Good luck when you take it xxx

Depends when you take and your lines getting darker quite quickly even with 20miu so you never know. Mine said 3+ and wasn't 5weeks. That's the table below. Xxx

20191128_175308.jpg

Though I don't believe 1-2 is 10miu as I think it is more like 25miu or something xxx

I think it is 10miu as when I had my CP a few cycles ago I got 1-2 weeks and my hcg was at 18 xx

That's strange as I used the other one out my pack last CP was 22 and came up not pregnant that's why I thought be about 25 :think: xxx

Yeah I'm OK thanks, still no ouvlation at CD27 just wish this cycle would hurry up and end.

How are you? Xx

Yeah I'm OK thanks, still no ouvlation at CD27 just wish this cycle would hurry up and end.

How are you? Xx
What ashame. I was thinking you got your peak. I hope you it does too as you deserve the happiness xxx

Hey ladies. Just catching up. Congrats on all the bfps

I'm on CD14 now. We are going away on Wednesday till Sunday and I'm due to ovulate then so I really can't see this being our month and we will probably skip January too as it would mean the next baby having the same birthday as my son! So I'm probably going to avoid these threads for a while as it's very deflating to think about :( I wish you all the best.

I've started stopping tonight so I've had an Anovulatory Cycle.

Just glad it's out the way now so cam move on to the next cycle

I've started stopping tonight so I've had an Anovulatory Cycle.

Just glad it's out the way now so cam move on to the next cycle
Awww I am so sorry but I know you wanted it out way to start a fresh month... Good luck hope this is it for you this month xxx

Massive congrats to you @Littleperson - so happy for you <3

AF arrived for me this morning like clockwork. I went straight to the loo when i arrived at work and there it was :wall:
I have now come to terms with its never going to happen naturally for us and i feel super lucky that i am already on my way to getting some help.
My goal is to get my dream by the end of 2020.

I am going to stay off the testing threads for now as there is no point but i will be sticking around and reading both @Jac2019 and @Littleperson journey xxxx
So sorry AF got you lovely. So glad you’re on the road to getting help! Here’s to a 2020 conception! Xx

Congratulations to the BFPs, @Jac2019 i hope you’re doing better and I’m so happy for you @Littleperson xx

I’m CD26, 3dpo as I was sick so a delayed ovulation, it’s my birthday today so had a lovely day out with hubby.

anyone else at 3dpo?

Good luck to anyone about to test! Xx

Congratulations to the BFPs, @Jac2019 i hope you’re doing better and I’m so happy for you @Littleperson xx

I’m CD26, 3dpo as I was sick so a delayed ovulation, it’s my birthday today so had a lovely day out with hubby.

anyone else at 3dpo?

Thank you lovely!!! got everything crossed for you! Will you be waiting for af or testing early? Xxx

anyone else at 3dpo?

Thank you. Good luck I hope you get your bfp and join us... I'm okay so so nervous but touch wood the spotting has stopped.

Will be thinking of you whenever you are going to test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back