*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Massive congrats to you @Littleperson - so happy for you <3

AF arrived for me this morning like clockwork. I went straight to the loo when i arrived at work and there it was :wall:
I have now come to terms with its never going to happen naturally for us and i feel super lucky that i am already on my way to getting some help.
My goal is to get my dream by the end of 2020.

I am going to stay off the testing threads for now as there is no point but i will be sticking around and reading both @Jac2019 and @Littleperson journey xxxx

Good luck for your ivf char, you deserve your bfp so much, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that you get a little surprise miracle xx

AF arrived for me this morning like clockwork. I went straight to the loo when i arrived at work and there it was :wall:
I have now come to terms with its never going to happen naturally for us and i feel super lucky that i am already on my way to getting some help.

I am going to stay off the testing threads for now as there is no point but i will be sticking around and reading both @Jac2019 and @Littleperson journey xxxx
I will be in your corner routing for you every step of the way char! Xxx

Awww gutted for you Char that the witch arrived but I know it means you can't get the bloods taking again and get the ivf journey started. I can't way for the day whether it be ivf or naturally. Sending you massive hugs. :hug: xxx

:roll:

So sorry that AF arrived hun.

I started spotting today so I am out too this month. :roll:

Massive good luck on your IVF journey, you deserve to get your BFP, and I cannot wait to hear this news xx

:roll:

So sorry that AF arrived hun.

I started spotting today so I am out too this month. :roll:

Massive good luck on your IVF journey, you deserve to get your BFP, and I cannot wait to hear this news xx
@chattychar1990 Sorry to hear AF came. Wishing you all the best of luck on your journey!
Ladies thank you both so much.
Wishing you both lots of luck xxxx

Hello ladies. I haven’t been on here for few days. I was going through the posts and congrats to all the ladies who’ve had their :bfp: :cheer: AF came for me last week so we’re going to start again :bd: good luck to all of us! X

Hello ladies. I haven’t been on here for few days. I was going through the posts and congrats to all the ladies who’ve had their :bfp: :cheer: AF came for me last week so we’re going to start again :bd: good luck to all of us! X
Wishing you loads of luck for December xxx

Sorry af arrived. Hope you get your own Christmas gift xxx

My OH ordered me a day in bed so glad I listened but no more spotting here's hoping. Hope your test gets alot darker over next few days and you have happy and healthy 9 months xxx
Your OH sounds like a good one!!! Glad to hear no more spotting for you! Thanks jac! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back