*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Thank you ladies. I feel silly have a slight bit of hope if i am totally honest xx

hope is a good thing it releases good hormones

good luck- i hope this is ur month. Are you planning to test? x

**Edit
Just saw your message- my fingers are crossed for u x

hope is a good thing it releases good hormones

good luck- i hope this is ur month. Are you planning to test? x
Thank you my love.
No i don't test unless AF decides to play tricks and be late.
If it hasn't arrived by Thursday i will test on Friday
How are you @Kickingk? xx

Thank you my love.
No i don't test unless AF decides to play tricks and be late.
If it hasn't arrived by Thursday i will test on Friday
How are you @Kickingk? xx

I am doing ok thank u, in the 2ww like you with AF due at the weekend. Keeping myself occupied and getting soooooo excited for Xmas

i don’t test early either, AF is normally pretty bang on time if not annoyingly early x

How are you doing with everything? x

2MfPGiVRCJTbZEu57
faint but quite bit darker IRL and with colour and also darker than yesterday, 1 year TTC and only just rejoined the site. Had 1 chemical in August so seeing as I'm only 13DPO i'm still very nervous!

20191125_175923.jpg

So I decided not to test again as AF is 4 now days late (usually I’m also spot on) and didn’t want to spend more as I’m starting my Xmas shopping. So I’m going to take no sign of AF and my BFP few days ago as this being it!!! X
Congrats to those already with BFPs. And best luck to those continuing the journey and still waiting to test, fingers crossed for you all <3<3

So I decided not to test again as AF is 4 now days late (usually I’m also spot on) and didn’t want to spend more as I’m starting my Xmas shopping. So I’m going to take no sign of AF and my BFP few days ago as this being it!!! X
Congrats to those already with BFPs. And best luck to those continuing the journey and still waiting to test, fingers crossed for you all <3<3
Congratulations lee!!!! Xxx

Guys I don’t wanna speak too soon but I think this is it!!!! The dye has ran to the side and it’s settled that way but this is the one and only time I’ve seen pink on these one steps, it’s always been greyish before! Going by my chart I only implanted yesterday so I’ve plenty of time for it to darken up! I’ve got mild cramps and sensitive nipples this morning! Not saying a word to my OH until I’ve tested again tomorrow as it’s still not a definite positive but I feel like it’s promising! What do you guys think? Please tell me if I’m mad, I won’t take offence xxx

D93F7275-889F-4331-B68A-D868A459732E.jpeg

Guys I don’t wanna speak too soon but I think this is it!!!! The dye has ran to the side and it’s settled that way but this is the one and only time I’ve seen pink on these one steps, it’s always been greyish before! Going by my chart I only implanted yesterday so I’ve plenty of time for it to darken up! I’ve got mild cramps and sensitive nipples this morning! Not saying a word to my OH until I’ve tested again tomorrow as it’s still not a definite positive but I feel like it’s promising! What do you guys think? Please tell me if I’m mad, I won’t take offence xxx

View attachment 89179
OH I'm so excited I think and hope this is it too... I see that line well and with all your symptoms and longer surge I can't wait to follow over next few days... So happy if this is the start of your bfp xxxx

OH I'm so excited I think and hope this is it too... I see that line well and with all your symptoms and longer surge I can't wait to follow over next few days... So happy if this is the start of your bfp xxxx
I went to the shop to get a better test but all they had was clear blue and for some reason the cheapest one was with the week indicator! When do you think it would show on that if I am? Xx

I went to the shop to get a better test but all they had was clear blue and for some reason the cheapest one was with the week indicator! When do you think it would show on that if I am? Xx
I know they aren't as sensitive so I would wait few days for that... I have more nerves for you than I did for myself like when you see that first faint line.... I'm all crossed and hope so much for the bfp. I wish we could fast forward few days for you. If can't wait to take clear blue even try another shop on lunch break or way home... I would say maybe weekend for clear blue xxx

I know they aren't as sensitive so I would wait few days for that... I have more nerves for you than I did for myself like when you see that first faint line.... I'm all crossed and hope so much for the bfp. I wish we could fast forward few days for you. If can't wait to take clear blue even try another shop on lunch break or way home... I would say maybe weekend for clear blue xxx
That was the only shop in the area unfortunately ! Wish I brought a one step with me to work hahaha! I’m just dying to know one way or another now? Wished I’d done two tests this morning but I threw my cup of urine down the loo straight after I dipped that test in it! Going to be a loooooong day haha xx

That was the only shop in the area unfortunately ! Wish I brought a one step with me to work hahaha! I’m just dying to know one way or another now? Wished I’d done two tests this morning but I threw my cup of urine down the loo straight after I dipped that test in it! Going to be a loooooong day haha xx
I know how will you be able to concentrate... My nerves honest are going for you.... Be amazing if it def is. Good you at least have more at home and if can hold for at least 4hours before home or try in morning... I am really holding all hope for you. :pray: xxx

Congratulations have a happy and healthy 9months...the end of this month starting to look good with bfps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back