*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

I know how will you be able to concentrate... My nerves honest are going for you.... Be amazing if it def is. Good you at least have more at home and if can hold for at least 4hours before home or try in morning... I am really holding all hope for you. :pray: xxx
Thanks for all your support jac! Would love to be on this journey along side you xxx

Thanks for all your support jac! Would love to be on this journey along side you xxx
So would I. I hope before the months out get a few off this ttc journey and be great to go along it together... Xxx

@Littleperson - looking promising hun :) :dust:
Please try and get a more sensitive test though before you do the clear blue weeks indicator. That isnt sensitve enough to get a positive before. Normally use that once you have a strong line on a FRER.
I really hope this is it for you. How amazing if you and Jac got to go through this journey together <3 xx

@Littleperson - looking promising hun :) :dust:
Please try and get a more sensitive test though before you do the clear blue weeks indicator. That isnt sensitve enough to get a positive before. Normally use that once you have a strong line on a FRER.
I really hope this is it for you. How amazing if you and Jac got to go through this journey together <3 xx
Char it would be more amazing if you were there with us... There are so many now on here I hope join and go through it together... Even hoping start of December gives us alot more... Xxx

Char it would be more amazing if you were there with us... There are so many now on here I hope join and go through it together... Even hoping start of December gives us alot more... Xxx
I would absolutely love to be on the journey with you both but i feel like i am losing hope a little. We will see, tomorrow or Thursday is AF day xx

I would absolutely love to be on the journey with you both but i feel like i am losing hope a little. We will see, tomorrow or Thursday is AF day xx
Awww I am sorry, I probably hope too much sometimes. Will keep all crossed for you the witch doesn't show her face xxx :pray: :2ww: xxx

I feel like I can see the slightest of grey lines! No colour yet though! Fingers crossed it darkens up over the next few days! You got any symptoms going on? Xx
Not really anything different to my usual pms symptoms! Ordered a frer for later bet it’s a massive bfn lol. Xx

Hi @Littleperson hope today hasn't dragged on today for you. Good luck when test again. Quite a few testers coming up this week so fingers crossed.... Hope we end this month with loads xxx

Hi @Littleperson hope today hasn't dragged on today for you. Good luck when test again. Quite a few testers coming up this week so fingers crossed.... Hope we end this month with loads xxx
Ugh! It’s been the longest day ever! Tried to do a hold and almost peed myself at 10am which was only a couple of hours lol! And then tried to do another and almost peed myself at 12pm!!!! So went to the loo again and started a new hold! Got home just after 3.30pm and literally had to run to the loo and this is what I got... 3 and a half hour hold so not as long as I’d have liked! And I can’t tell if it’s just one step being their annoying selves or if this is a faint positive! I feel like it has a pink twinge but I don’t know if I’m just being wishful with my thinking! Will do one with fmu!

how you feeling today?! Xxx

56754151-CFAC-49C8-9756-7141E2ABBF9C.jpeg E073794E-ABC1-444E-AAF1-E034B1EBD9EE.jpeg

Ugh! It’s been the longest day ever! Tried to do a hold and almost peed myself at 10am which was only a couple of hours lol! And then tried to do another and almost peed myself at 12pm!!!! So went to the loo again and started a new hold! Got home just after 3.30pm and literally had to run to the loo and this is what I got... 3 and a half hour hold so not as long as I’d have liked! And I can’t tell if it’s just one step being their annoying selves or if this is a faint positive! I feel like it has a pink twinge but I don’t know if I’m just being wishful with my thinking! Will do one with fmu!

View attachment 89183 View attachment 89185
Ohhhhh I see line and the 2nd one looks pinky.... I truly hope this is it. Just remember for me those ones took ages to get darker midstream ones get darker alot quicker. When I had quite dark line with midstream ones the wee strips were still quite light. I'm more excited for you testing than when I was testing.
I'm okay fatigue only really symptom kicked in loads so still nervous. Holding out this is my little sticky one xxx

Ohhhhh I see line and the 2nd one looks pinky.... I truly hope this is it. Just remember for me those ones took ages to get darker midstream ones get darker alot quicker. When I had quite dark line with midstream ones the wee strips were still quite light. I'm more excited for you testing than when I was testing.
I'm okay fatigue only really symptom kicked in loads so still nervous. Holding out this is my little sticky one xxx
I really feel like I am but I’m just trying to hard to keep cool lol! Wish Sainsbury’s had other tests this morning! So frustrating! I don’t drive or I’d be going to more shops! And don’t want my OH involved as I want to surprise him if I am! Going to have to be a time will tell thing! My boobs hurt and I can’t stop peeing! But you know what it’s like when you get in your head!!!
Aww jac I really hope this is your sticky one too! This will all be so worth it when you have your baby in your arms xxx

I really feel like I am but I’m just trying to hard to keep cool lol! Wish Sainsbury’s had other tests this morning! So frustrating! I don’t drive or I’d be going to more shops! And don’t want my OH involved as I want to surprise him if I am! Going to have to be a time will tell thing! My boobs hurt and I can’t stop peeing! But you know what it’s like when you get in your head!!!
Aww jac I really hope this is your sticky one too! This will all be so worth it when you have your baby in your arms xxx
You know I feel so hopeful for you. Sometimes you just get that feeling and they always say you just know your own body. So I think and hope you are... That's what happened with me started off really tender breasts and started to feel urge to wee constant. What an amazing surprise for your OH I so so so hope the tests get darker fast then you can tell him. Xxx

You know I feel so hopeful for you. Sometimes you just get that feeling and they always say you just know your own body. So I think and hope you are... That's what happened with me started off really tender breasts and started to feel urge to wee constant. What an amazing surprise for your OH I so so so hope the tests get darker fast then you can tell him. Xxx
I’ve probably jinxed myself because I’ve had a ‘I love my daddy to the moon and back’ baby vest and ‘I heart daddy’ socks and a ‘terrific daddy’ card for months in hiding for the right time lol! Finding it very hard to bite my tongue just now lol! Xxx

I’ve probably jinxed myself because I’ve had a ‘I love my daddy to the moon and back’ baby vest and ‘I heart daddy’ socks and a ‘terrific daddy’ card for months in hiding for the right time lol! Finding it very hard to bite my tongue just now lol! Xxx
Awww I love that... No you will get to give that don't doubt yourself. That is the cutest idea ever xxx

View attachment 89183 View attachment 89185
That’s definitely a line!!! Congrats :D

Just revisited that test because I have absolutely no self control lol! I know they say to disregard them after ten mins but I can never bare to part with them for about a day lmao! Anyways this is it dried out! Definitely some pink in there! Really hope tomorrow’s is difinitive xxx

92FD1202-6B6C-4B7B-B2B1-F00EAE05F31E.jpeg

Just revisited that test because I have absolutely no self control lol! I know they say to disregard them after ten mins but I can never bare to part with them for about a day lmao! Anyways this is it dried out! Definitely some pink in there! Really hope tomorrow’s is difinitive xxx

View attachment 89187
I kept all my tests as check to see progress.... That is def a line.... Congratulations.. I'm excited for you and I hope too you see it better tomorrow xxx

I kept all my tests as check to see progress.... That is def a line.... Congratulations.. I'm excited for you and I hope too you see it better tomorrow xxx
Thanks jac! I so hope this is it!!!! AF is due on Saturday! It had better bloody stay away! Already taking pregnancy vitamins just in case!!! xxx

Thanks jac! I so hope this is it!!!! AF is due on Saturday! It had better bloody stay away! Already taking pregnancy vitamins just in case!!! xxx
I was same I didn't stop taking vitamins since miscarriage. It better I agree haha... I truly hope to see it darker ASAP so you can tell your OH or you find a shop with different kind or use your clear blue at weekend... And big surprise for him..xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back