*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Did you get that CM before implantation do you think? Because now I’m thinking that the CM meant absolutely nothing for me because was deffo before implantation (if I have implanted)
Felt awful last night and went to bed at 7.30, although I was hungover but it didn’t feel like a hangover! And woke at midnight with shark pains in my right side! Sooooo hard not to think into it!!! Xxx
I never did bbt but def got the change of cm before any positive test so unsure if before implantation or not but I hope all your symptoms lead to bfp. All signs that you aren't out yet... I hope so much you do get it xxx

I never did bbt but def got the change of cm before any positive test so unsure if before implantation or not but I hope all your symptoms lead to bfp. All signs that you aren't out yet... I hope so much you do get it xxx
Thanks jac! Xx

@Littleperson - that dip is beautiful!
Now i hope it shots back up tomorrow and stays up. I have a good feeling this is your month hun :) Sending you lots of dust.

Yesterday i was a little hungover too, but like you said it didn't feel like a hangover. I just felt shattered then in the evening i had a wave of nausea and just wanted to sleep.
Boobs are aching today too!

I am literally praying a miracle is going to happen for me xx

Oh god I’m back to line spotting lol. Forgot how crazy this drives you. Done another test this morning at 10dpo I’m like 99.9% it’s negative but was convincing myself there’s a squinter lol but pretty sure it’s a bfn. So think I’m out xxx

Oh god I’m back to line spotting lol. Forgot how crazy this drives you. Done another test this morning at 10dpo I’m like 99.9% it’s negative but was convincing myself there’s a squinter lol but pretty sure it’s a bfn. So think I’m out xxx
Post the photo hun :) x

Now i hope it shots back up tomorrow and stays up. I have a good feeling this is your month hun :) Sending you lots of dust.

Yesterday i was a little hungover too, but like you said it didn't feel like a hangover. I just felt shattered then in the evening i had a wave of nausea and just wanted to sleep.

Awww Char that would be amazing if what you were feeling leads to bfp.... And along with Littleperson... The first time I ever got pregnant I had a drink then next day hungover but felt different not even thinking I was pregnant until 4th day and still felt off went surely can't be still hungover and tested... It was a bfp and shocked. I will be hoping for you all xxx

Omg char I really hope this is it for you!!! You just never know! Xxx

10dpo is still early! We are in the same boat xxx

Thank you ladies. I feel silly have a slight bit of hope if i am totally honest xx

@Jac2019 Just wanted to write a massive congrats, you was so nice to me when i had my MC and started TTC again :)x

@Jac2019 Just wanted to write a massive congrats, you was so nice to me when i had my MC and started TTC again :)x
Awww thank you so much Soffphie, how are you? How is your pregnancy going this time and when are you due? Hope you are okay... Still couldn't be happier you fell pregnant again so fast... I took a wee bit longer but hope this is my sticky wee bean this time xxx <3

Awww thank you so much Soffphie, how are you? How is your pregnancy going this time and when are you due? Hope you are okay... Still couldn't be happier you fell pregnant again so fast... I took a wee bit longer but hope this is my sticky wee bean this time xxx <3

Hi im ok thank you. due 27th May

Still a few of you to test, good luck! :dust:

Can’t remember who said they wanted to do the December thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back