November 2018 Testing Thread

So sorry AF got you Vintageling... How long are your cycles normally?

Char, I admire your patience! And temps aren't always right you know! With my daughter my temps dropped gradually from 8dpo onwards and was sure AF was on her way! I got a verrrry faint bfp on 11dpo! Your body can be so deceitful! I really hope you're still pregnant!:cheer:

My cycles are really regular hun they only differ by no more then 2 days and it's normally a case of I come on early rather then late so next fertile window starts December 3rd will be testing 21st December

Oh imagine the Christmas surprise! The law of attraction! Watch The Secret on Netflix! It will happen!x

I hope it does lol be amazing to get a bfp is it before Christmas because we are cycle 9 and I'll be honest I'm scared shitless of that count going into double figures

Char that's not a massive drop I don't think. Temps can fluctuate right through our cycles including pregnancy.

I know your all set for December but I really hope AF stays away this cycle xx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Discouraged. Still just shadow of a line on Pregmate strip this morning and no spotting or bleeding but diarrhea which for me is rare. However I still feel my period is coming. It was due yesterday. Blah! lol

I barely see anything, mainly in person. Think I'm out but AF isnt here. And sorry for the China thing yes I chosea ring from the internet when I got engaged like 5 yrs ago lol

I took 2 tests the HCG is the blue just curiosity thing.

Attachments

• P1040995 - resized.JPG
    P1040995 - resized.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 30
I’m still getting negatives but still no AF... urgh, this is driving me crazy!! I’m not holding out much hope for this month, I think it’s just a repeat of last month.

Getting negatives on the cheap ones, thought it would be enough to show a positive by now. Should I go and get one of the proper / more sensitive ones to be absolutely sure?

Congratulations tigerlily x

Thank you although I still don’t believe it tested this morning and still only a faint line called doctors and they said all they can do is refer to midwife I’m ment to be on medication too but I stopped it botnthat they know this so left wondering what’s going on had a minor operation in September bled for a week then nothing so don’t can’t even put a date on it or if I’m just getting two false positives

Zeni - i am sorry Af got you hun <3

Rosie - isn't it just so frustrating! I would say get yourself maybe a FRER and try that hun. How many days late is AF now?

Tiger - i very much doubt that the FRER is a fale positive. Your line is very obvious to see hun and it has a hint of pink to it. It may just be taking a while for your Hcg levels to double xx

Rosie - isn't it just so frustrating! I would say get yourself maybe a FRER and try that hun. How many days late is AF now?

Four days late. The thing is this happened last month too - a week late, all negative tests. I’m never late ever, it’s so weird. It is really frustrating :( I’ll go and get a FRER later and report back.

I agree with Char, Tiger - FRER is very reliable in terms of accuracy
I hope that you can soon relax and enjoy this wonderful time <3

Four days late. The thing is this happened last month too - a week late, all negative tests. I’m never late ever, it’s so weird. It is really frustrating :( I’ll go and get a FRER later and report back.

If I remember correctly you started using different supplements...that can have an effect on your cycle length (temporarily) :petal:

Rosie - i feel your frustration hun. Its like our bodies know exactly what to do to trick us! This journey is so shit it really is.
I hope AF totally stays away for you and your BFP appears very soon <3 xx

Kat - I&#8217;ve been taking Pregnacare for a while, I stopped taking it yesterday as I think that might be what&#8217;s caused the problems. I do think that might be the issue, unfortunately! X

Char - Thank you xx

Maybe your cycles are longer than you think?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back