November 2018 Testing Thread

Sorry to hear that Rosie, hope you find out one way or another soon.

Char, if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow I think uou should test again. But use a FRER not the IC xx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Rosie, hope you find out one way or another soon.

Char, if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow I think uou should test again. But use a FRER not the IC xx

Okay if AF isn’t here by tomorrow morning I will test again. I have 1 FRER left so will use that xx

Thought I’d test with an IC when I got in from work and of course it’s a bfn!
No pink when I wiped this time and watery discharge in my knickers again! X

Last edited:
Thought I’d test with an IC when I got in from work and of course it’s a bfn!
No pink when I wiped this time and watery discharge in my knickers again! X

Ah sorry Char, looks like the chemical has just delayed AF a bit then x

My AF came 2 days later after the bfps started to become bfns. But the blood loss was quite sudden and a lot of it. I remember feeling a big gush down there andI wasn't prepared. If it really is a cp Char, I'd anticipate just in case it happens when you're out and about.
So sorry you have to go through this... Sending you loads of hugs.:hug:<3

Kitana thank you hun.
I still am not convinced, when I took my FRER apart there is not a slight of a line on there so I am wondering if the lines I saw and everyone else was an indent or a evap. There certainly wasn&#8217;t a glimmer of pink on there. And now I am wondering if the faint positive on the IC was faulty. I suppose I won&#8217;t know.
So no sign of AF, have put a pad on today though incase it does come from nowhere.
I just wish it would hurry up so I can start a new cycle and know where I stand xx

9320a89aaaa0c3e982e0c653686fb1f7.jpg

Can you see anything on here ladies? I can irl

Princess, yes I see something. What does it look like in real life? Looks kinda thin and very little colour. Do you have a FRER, if it's a true line it'll show on a FRER with fmu tomorrow xx

Char, so sorry hun. Was really hoping those ICs where wrong and you'd see something on a FRER. I don't think the first tests where wrong. That line in the IC was even thickness and had colour. I think you've had a CP :( hopefully AF will show up soon. So sorry char xxx

Princess, yes I see something. What does it look like in real life? Looks kinda thin and very little colour. Do you have a FRER, if it's a true line it'll show on a FRER with fmu tomorrow xx

Char, so sorry hun. Was really hoping those ICs where wrong and you'd see something on a FRER. I don't think the first tests where wrong. That line in the IC was even thickness and had colour. I think you've had a CP :( hopefully AF will show up soon. So sorry char xxx

Yeh it does have a pink colour to it but it’s definitely thinner than the other. I’m only 7dpo so don’t know why I did it :looped:

Baby.3 thank you for your support.
I suppose the best thing i can get out of this is know that sperm met egg and everything is working inside.
I really do hope it doesn't take long to get a sticky bean xx

Baby.3 thank you for your support.
I suppose the best thing i can get out of this is know that sperm met egg and everything is working inside.
I really do hope it doesn't take long to get a sticky bean xx

Yes! Keep positive.

All the best for December, Princess! Hope it ends in a :bfp: for you!

Yeh it does have a pink colour to it but it’s definitely thinner than the other. I’m only 7dpo so don’t know why I did it :looped:

I can't see anything on my screen. Wow 7DPO is super early! Try again tomorrow morning. :dust: x

I’m starting to spot so that’s me out. Af will kick in shortly. I’ve joined the December testing thread. See you there.

Finally got an FRER pack as I am now 3 days late. I will update tomorrow I still feel like AF is coming but so far, not even a spot of anything.

It's pack of 2 I meant to type. I hope it comes out positive but I really don't know I feel like my period is coming any moment like just physically in ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back