November 2018 Testing Thread

Nothing but very faint I think indent lines on 2 different brands. I still have my pee and an FRER digital sitting there I dunno if I should use it. My mom actually got me these as she was so excited so it's not like I paid for them I feel bad saying it in a way but yeah lol

Geek Maker - what are the sensitivity on the 2 different brands that you used?
I haven't heard of a FRER digital x

You can see in person, barely in pic if at all but really...pretty sure indent lines.

Attachments

• P1050012.JPG
    P1050012.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 35
I am in the states actually not the UK if thats alright. It comes in a box with a regular FRER

Im looking but dont see an amount on the box. Sorry I am newer to this! I dunno if I should just do the digi to get my mind at ease. I have a trans vaginal u/s next Tues anyways because I do have a very small cyst so I guess maybe that is why my period might be late. They said it is a simple cyst but should go away on its own and everything else looked great in there.

I am sorry Geek maker i don't see a hint of a line at all.
I would save your digi and only use it once you get a solid line on an ordinary test. I assume it wouldn't be nice seeing the words you don't want to see x

You should read the leaflet inside, it will say what the sensitivity is somewhere on it lol I read it so many times over but eventually found it.

Use the digi if it will make you feel better but personally I wouldn't because if you are pregnant there might not be enough hormones yet to be detected ...

I had some cysts too and the docs also said it's nothing to worry about

I'm from South Africa so I'm joining you in the foreigners club on here hehhehe

I caved and am waiting on the digi lol I am expecting maybe it will say negative but it was driving me nuts. Waiting ughhh

It's a No thats okay Im waiting for AF to come to try for next time <3 Thank you for keeping me sane guys. These indent lines are driving me and my husband nuts. They have to be indent because theres like no color to them really

Good luck for next cycke.
Yes i am saying it will be an indent if there is no colour to it. x

Once AF comes and I actually have a testing date I will hop on over to Dec thread. Thanks ladies soooo much! <3

Princess81, I'm stalking you:lol: Really hope this is it for you!! Did you test again today??

Ahhhh was just going to say i cant see anything at all on those tests. Good luck for the next cycle :dust: <3

BFN for me today ladies, 9dpo. I shall await events as I don&#8217;t have any hpt&#8217;s left x

I’m not too hopeful Char. I’ve been ignoring symptoms as much as possible, but I don’t feel very symptomatic. I could do with knowing, it’s my work Christmas party tomorrow :party: lol x

Last edited:
I’m not too hopeful Char. I’ve been ignoring symptoms as much as possible, but I don’t feel very symptomatic. I could do with knowing, it’s my work Christmas party tomorrow :party: lol x

Oh no what you going to do?
At the same time i would be thinking if there is no pink line then let your hair down and enjoy yourself but then at the same time you think what if...
Maybe have a couple and don't go too crazy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back