Next diet!!

leanne1b

Reaction score
Lol. Okay lipotrim gave me a MaSSIVE boost. But I want to lose about another stone and a half I think. So. I went to a meeting yesterday an started swimming world today!!!
I'm doing the extra easy, so anyone got any suggestions for free deserts?! Or low in syns?!
Also lunches, I don't really want to waste syns on bread, but I normally have sandwiches!! Any ideas?!
Day 1 lipotrim 14st 3
About 11 week later 11st 6 I think?
Today 11st 6.5.
Next week.... Ooh who knows! X

My mum used to make wraps with ham or lettuce leaves instead of proper wraps. She'd get a slice of ham or a lettuce leaf and then put a filling in the middle the same as if you were making a wrap, and roll it all up.

That's just given me a great idea for lunch thanks x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I'm doing slimming world and I make jacket potatoes then when they are cooked I chop up some onion,tomato and peppers then I scoop out potato and mix it with the peppers onions n tomato and then I put it all back in the jacket potato and if I'm having cheese as my healthy extra I put some on top bit you don't have to then put it back in the oven to heat up again! And then have it with salad it nice hot or cold and it's free on extra easy!!!! It really fills you up too and makes a change from jacket n beans!!!

Not sure on desserts yet as I have been having mini magnums as they are 6syns on extra easy and i get my choc fix!

I'm starving now ;)
Good luck girls, you can do it x

Oooooo Mrs S, there is a recipe in my philadelphia cook book just like yours & looks scrummy :)

Loving the idea of using lettuce leaves as 'wraps' as well :thumbup:

Another tip if your cutting down on carbs is to make plain omelettes & cut into strips, hey presto.....egg noodles

xxxxx

:) thanks I have been doing these for years you can put anything in them really but they are so yummy and really filling I don't eat bread or pasta so potato is my only carby thing I have really!

Mullerlights are free so stock up on them and have them with fruit for breakfast,pudding or snacks xx

skinny cow ice creams!!! 4.5 syns!! got some, and they taste bloody good!
query on drinks tho. I was told no added sugar squash is free... but when I did the maths its like 2 syns a glass. Is that right?
Also.. I want couscous... tesco does not sell plain couscous... seriously?!? x

I may have to get some skinny cow ones then!!

Oh I didnt realise about the squash???

Can't help with the Cous Cous either I'm afraid!

I have struggled to stick to it this week cos I wasn't writing anything down so I'm going to make sure I do next week!

I know, it says x,y and z is free, but then when I double checked some things... baffled?! x

Hmm maybe ask your leader next week about it there must be a reason??

yeah will do. im sticking to it... but dont feel any lighter.. that sounds so stupid lol x

Stick with it I have lost 9 1/2lb in four weeks!!!

I'm struggling with lunch ideas at the moment

I lost 3 in week one! Hoping for another 2 this week, but it's now!! (13th) my little boys first birthday!!! So I know today will be a bad one, but hopefully will be amazing from Sunday til wed (next weigh in).
I'll post some lunch ideas tomorrow as falling asleep here xx

Hope you enjoyed your LO first first birthday! That's what I do if I have a bad day then the rest of the time I try to be really good to make up for it!

I have weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I have done as well as I did last week! Fx

Thanks hun. Was lovely. Problem is ive been rubbish today too! Had a massive roast... And not a good one! Lol. Good luck with weigh in! X

Ahh join the club I was crap yesterday and today I'm meeting a friend for lunch! Gonna just have a salad I don't want anything else hindering my weigh in at 5!!!!

Will let you know how I get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back