Jayne's weighloss so far....

Well girls.... Another 4lb off this week. That's a stone in 19 days on lipotrim!! :-D I have 12lbs to go til I'm my target weight of 10st12lb. My bmi is now 25.3 it'll be 23.0 by the time I'm finished. If I carry on at this rate only 3 weeks to go!!! Jayne is on her way back, the fatty that ate jayne has been shown the door! :lol:

:rofl: The fatty that ate Jayne! Well done! :D:D Thats amazing, but of course not easy.. You should be so so proud of yourself :hug: And you have me and Alice as dieting pals too remember :) We will help keep u as motivated as we can over this.. xx

Aaaw thanks mrs, we r all doing well and great to know we have each other to lean on!! I am happy this week, lost more than I thought. The pharmacist was so pleased that he gave me a print out of my progress. He said he's happy for me to stop now cause I'm a healthy weight but he said now it's down to me if I want to carry on for image purposes ;-) the fact that he's rather hot is a good motivation to keep going back :rofl:

trying to upload before and current pic, i'll see if this works.....

Attachments

• P1000248[1].jpg
    P1000248[1].jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 17
  • jaynie pic.jpg
    jaynie pic.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
Ah ha! the one in the green top is just before o/h left - mortified. The black dress one is last night. Have another 10lbs to lose so I shall post a new pic when I have achieved that :)

wow thats seriously impressive!! :yay: I think I might look into this once Ive stopped breast feeding, youre a good bit of PR for them!!

U wanna see some of the people on the Lipotrim website who have done this - they've done far better than me. They must have started off at about 25st and are now very slim - after looking at it I needed mamafy's big eyes! You really couldn't even tell that it was the same people in the pictures - I was amazed.

You look amazing! You must be so proud of urself xx

Well I knew I'd do it - when I'm determined I know I'll get on with things, sheer desperation really. Thanks tho girls xx

Rub some of your determination onto me please? I would just love to wake up skinny!

Wow, you look amazing, well done and good luck for the last couple of weeks, your will power is admirable xx

Well I had my weigh in today, about 3.2lbs off this week :) it's started to slow down a bit due to there being less body fat to burn off. Pharmacist said that now we are just going to take it on a week by week basis. He thinks I'll be OK for another 2 weeks but he's not sure about 3. He doesn't want my BMI getting below 23 really.
FM2B you're a right skinny minny anyway from what I've seen on your own weightloss thread! I think we're about the same height but there is no way I'll get down below 10.5 stones. when I moved over here I was 9st12lbs wearing a size 8 - but looking back on pics I look awful. Size 10/12 will be just great for me - apart from my BB's are refusing to shrink along with the rest of me, so I'm still a 36DD!

Anyway - I was talking to my pharmacist about diet tips - this was for all of us dieting - not just me :) as I have a keen interest on how to eat when I re-feed from this diet. So if you wanna know how - take note - heres the science part :rofl:

Low GI foods are the key. The impact on your blood sugars and therefor the glycogen levels in your body. Glycogen is heavy and is attached to 4 parts water. Even if you haven't put on body fat, if you store more glycogen and therefore water then you will feel demoralised and likely to eat more.

A high-protien - lower carb diet is best to follow. There is loads of stuff online about how to cook with low GI diets and what foods you can eat and in what quantities. You can eat more than you'd think. Allegedly - this is the way to go. I hope I have explained it enough. If not ask and I will go into more details girls.

I am supporting the maintenance of my weight when I'm eating again by substituting meals sometimes with either shakes, soups or caramel bars supplied by Lipotrim which is low GI and low fat and should help me to keep the weight off for good. It's called the maintenance programme. I found out today that I can continue with the maintenance programme risk-free when pregnant (but not total food replacement) and if needed can start on total food replacement after 3 months of breastfeeding when baby starts to have some other form of food other than breast milk - obviously that's a little way off but I thought it would be handy to know.

Any Q's just ask xx

Thats amazing! :) You look incredible! I want to be miss skinny minny too, when Im done with breastfeeding I think I will be embarking..

Well any Q's RM you know where I am! (well on here anyway :) )

Im very inspired!! Im gonna look into this after Im done breast feeding. Is it really expensive? I suppose if Im not eating actual food then it balances out.

It's £44 per week tiny - it's not cheap!! However, as you said there you can't spend on normal food - and can't spend on booze either so i guess it all kind of balances out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back