Jayne's weighloss so far....

Princess81

Reaction score
Well as some of you may have heard me ranting I started my diet I think it was on 6th April. I have no idea what my BMI was at the start - I think I was too scared to check.

Anyway by seriously cutting down on the calories I managed to get a stone off. But I was getting seriously hacked off with buying lots of fresh salad stuff only to have it go brown a couple of days later.

So I decided to go onto the Lipotrim diet. For simplicity, convenience and knowing exactly what I'm allowed.

In the past 2 weeks I've lost 10lb :dance: and still going strong. I'm hoping for another 3 or 4 this week. As it stands my bmi is now 26, when I started lipotrim it was 27.5. I've got another 13lb to go til I'm down to my target.

People are starting to notice it and my uniform is getting far too big :)

I'm only doing gentle exercise by swimming a couple of times a week (45 lengths) it's the sport I find easiest as I used to be a competitive swimmer in ~Guernsey's team.

Anyway, I'll keep this updated. Weigh-in days are on Wednesday so I'll update again next week. Hopefully will be over and done with in 4 weeks. Eyeing up clothes for a shopping spree already.

Well done! :yay: Thats great! Woohoo for shopping spree xx

My poor bank balance is going to suffer but I'll allow it for smaller clothes :) x

Well of course :) I think my shopping spree is a long way off but it'll be worth it in the end! Get all the old clothes on eBay :) the spree will pay for itself! x

Explain Lipotrim hun :yay:

Well done you :hug:

Wow you're doing so well!! And what's lipotrim?! Sounds like my kind of diet :lol:

Lipotrim is 3 shakes a day or 2 shakes and a flapjack which is like thick cardboard :-(

no food, at all not even chewing gum or mints :-/

all u can drink is black tea/coffee no sugar and water. Strictly no booze - last person that drank on it ended up in intensive care!!

It puts your body into ketosis so uburn off body fat as energy.

Tough at first and takes a will of steel, but effective :) xx

Oh and u do it under pharmacy supervision so they weigh u etc and dish out weekly rations. All rather strict x

Wow, that sounds like hard work, how long have you been on it? Ever tempted to cheat?!

Have been on it for just over 2 weeks, lost 6lb first wk and 4lbs 2 wk. I have another 1 off in 2 days. It's ok now but first week sucked!! I'm quite determined when I set my mind to these things so I know I'll be ok with it. About 4 weeks to go :) x

How much is it hun? Am really considering it, not sure if I could cope without mints and chewing gum tho! And sugar and milk in my coffee!

It's £44 per week, so it is not cheap. It is advertised on ebay for sale but the pharmacist strongly recommends against it, and I'm too scared to go against what he says. It does one's head in not being able to have anything to nice, and I get the flapjacks cause I really missed chewing. You get these minty plasticy strips that melt in your mouth instead of chewing gum - thank god!
Have to drink a min of 4 pints of water per day as well. There is an official lipotrim website if you want a more detailed explanation than what I've given.

*voms* I can't really keep water down so it's a no no for me! Thanks for all the info tho Hun :hug:

No worries, I'm only doing it out of sheer desperation! On a lighter note I've managed to fit into my beloved diesel skirt today :) bit of a squeeze but looks ok on so it's spurring me on!

Yay that's well good! You're doin so well! Your OHs gona be well impressed when he sees you!

Weigh day tomoro, what'll it bring. I predict 2.5 to 3lbs. No exercise this week, too knackered after work. However, planning on swimming tomoro afternoon and then potential gym sessions after work on wed/thur.

:yay: You are dedicated! I couldn't do one of those shake diet things.. I am so so weak when it comes to my food! I think that's a great idea too.. Find something old that is too small.. And aim to get back into it :) Great that you got back into your skirt :) Diesel do some lovely things! x

Thanks! I can get my diesel jeans on too, but they are busting at the seams, so I think another few pounds need to be shed before I can even consider wearing them out of the house lol. Only think I have left to get into is a size 8 mini skirt, however, unless I die or something I don't think I'll get back into it. I'm tall so me being that size aint a good thing. 10-12 is fine, size 8 is nono. *sigh* oh well I'll just have to buy buy buy!!!
Just got a text from my friend there who was doing the diet with me, her Dr has upped a dose of tablets that she's on and theyve told her that she has to stop the diet, gutted she was my diet pal :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back