Jayne's weighloss so far....

Just a quick update, got weighed again on Tuesday and another 3lb off. It seems to be falling off this week so far for some reason and I've lost 2lb already, which means 5lb to go. I've gone a bit mental buying clothes tho so I'm going to be broke for a while.

Well girlies.......

I get to eat again on WEDNESDAY!!!

Only tomorrow to go on my total food replacement diet :dance:

I have 1lb left to go til I reach my lower target weight that I set myself. I'm between 5ft8 and 5ft9 and my goal weight is 10st12lbs - bmi of 23. :)

I bought my first size 10 top for years the other day and size 12's now comfortably fitting on the bottom half :dance:

Chuffed to bits. I would recommend lipotrim as an easy and convenient diet that is easy to understand with clear boundaries of what is required. It does require a will of steel though, it took everything I had to make it through the past 7 weeks. It is definately worth it though. I am delighted with the results, my skin is great from the detox and I feel so healthy in myself (no booze for 7 weeks does wonders though i'll be on the floor after just a sniff now :rofl:).

I've gone down 2 sizes in my uniform trousers and have dropped from a size 16. Everyone's noticed, no one can believe it. I've nearly 3 stone off since 6 April when this all started (dieted on my own before lipotrim).

I have to do a strict re-feeding week from Wednesday, but after that I'm free to eat what I want within reason of course.

I have got myself a recipe book of low GI recipes and a pocket guide for eating out, take-aways and shopping. According to my pharmacist this is the best way forward and for future maintenance.

I have my first attempt at a loaf of low GI bread in the oven baking at the moment so I hope that turns out ok :shock:, I'm going to slice it and freeze it so it's easy access. Can't have fatty spread on it but sugar free jam and nutella are both fine (mmmmh)

I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet, just illustrate what a good diet this is (no I'm not on commission lol) and if any of you want a sure fire way to shed the pounds QUICKLY then you should consider lipotrim total food replacement.

Sorry for the long post :roll: but I hope some of you find it useful. xx

:yay: THats fantastic!!!!! Youmust be so proud! Im seriously gonna consider this after Ive finished breast feeding, if I havent managed to lose weight before then. My metabolism has really sped up during pregnancy so Im kind of hoping it will stick afterwards, unlikely, but I can live in hope!! :rofl:

im jealous... you look amazing and thats the photo from last month... your great motivation im tempted to get in on this dietting lark too ... wouldnt mind losing weight before i ttc again too as my doc is strict no-no for dieting while preg... :) my friend done lipotrim and cos she cheated she put on weight she was mortified it was fricking HILARIOUS i couldnt stop laffing she wanted to batter me!! lol xx

Yep it's an effective diet UNLESS you cheat - then you are screwed :rofl: one of the girls from work did this with me, she had a slip up one night of curry and a slice of bread, she told the pharmacist and he was like :shock: and said "you couldn't have gone for anything worse woman"! She fell of the wagon a few weeks ago though, but says she'll try again when shes back from her hols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back