New Year and January Testing!

So sorry she got you nurse :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Nurse26 grr to witch. Still 28 days is great - what will you do this next cycle? I always plan to make me feel better. Today is the first day of a new chance :) xxx

Ye i'm ok! :)

never started opk's till CD14 and must have had surge on CD13, AND hubby was on xmas night out day i ov'd and didnt BD couple of days before that as i thought it was a bit early

will be prepared this time :)

Am out.

Witch got me last night. Grrrrrr to her, got me thinking it was my month and then snatched it away!

Fx for all those who are still in, hope you get your BFPs!

Sorry she got you emmbee :hugs: x x

Oh no, the witch is having a real ball this month eh? :( Sorry to hear that she caught you hun. x x

Funnily enough, feel ok about it, not over the moon, but not in tears either, normally her arrival really gets me down. Just annoying that I had quite a few symptoms, then nothing.

If I fall this cycle, I'll be testing on the day we find out in court about residency for OH's daughter, so we could end the day with three and a bump of us in our household.

Aw emmbee no :( sorry she got you. Hope youre ok xxx
Seems she's gearing up good this month.

Funnily enough, feel ok about it, not over the moon, but not in tears either, normally her arrival really gets me down. Just annoying that I had quite a few symptoms, then nothing.

If I fall this cycle, I'll be testing on the day we find out in court about residency for OH's daughter, so we could end the day with three and a bump of us in our household.

Fx for you hunny x x

Sorry to hear that Nurse and Emmbee go get em next month xxx

Have added your BFP to the list SpinneyGirl - our first BFP on the thread! :) x x

MissJuly I'm back..................in January testing :) just thought that if i have a 28 day cycle again i get a second JANUARY TEST DAY Yipeee!

Hopefully its second time lucky in January! :)

30th for me please?

Last edited:
sorry to hear the witch got some of you and yey for the BFP. Hope there's lots more this month

AF due somewhere between Wed & Fri. Will test Sat or Sun if she's not there...

Hi Miss July, I posted earlier in the thread but think you missed me (not that i'm suprised with all the posts on this thread!!)

Please can you put me down for the 10th? First cycle!!

Thank you :)

I'm testing 14th Jan, seems like an eternity to wait, I'm sooo impatient ;) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back