• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My lipotrim journey!

I'm noticing I'm loosing all over now.. But the "pouch" at the bottom of my tum is reluctant to leave me and it's really bothering me! X

thats the bit that i hate on me too, :-(

im really temped to go for it n jus stick it on my credit card, i know its not a good idea but god i wana b skinny, or at least feel skinny for me!

xxx

lol i know what you mean amy. i know im def not skinny! at best a size 14.. but i feel v slim for me?
x

Another 3. Woop 36 pounds down now, just over 2 and a half stone. 2 weeks til refeed!! Hopefully will lose another 6 by then, but after our holiday and seeing family, I wana go back on for another 2/3 weeks because with another 6 lbs down I'll still be about half a stone overweight. But 2/3 weeks is nothing compared to this so I'll deal with it!! Xx

Okay so I came off the diet last week, and refeed this week. As f last fri, I had lost a total of 39 pounds. Weighed myself yesterday and didn't gain any weight in my first week of food! So happy! Off on holiday on monday for 2 weeks. I think I'll gain a few pounds.... But I still intend to go back on for 2/3 weeks when I get back.
So as t stands, started at 14st 3, size 18 was tight.
Approx 11 weeks later (I think?!?) I'm 11st 6, a size 14.
Don't want to gain much when I'm away, but hoping I'll have a big loss my first week back as I'll have web used to eating again?!
Sorry didn't updat in so long, just forgot with my nan and then little man x

thats fantastic! you must be feeling fantastic!! Are people commenting now on how good you look?! enjoy your holiday x

Youve totally inspired me to try this. Youve done an amazing job and your looking fantastic :pompom: Im sure youll be just as good with getting back into food again.

Im going to wait until I get my benefits sorted and then go for it I think. :)

You have done super duper well done you!!!! How did you find the re-feed week? I thought food was a bit of a letdown after how much I'd hyped it up in my head lol.
Will be doing it again once I've finished breastfeeding :)
You must be so proud of yourself :dance: xx

I want to try it again too. But I dunno if its a waste of money cos I FAILED last time. Stupid baby led weaning. LO wouldn't let me touch his food now, I'm not brave enough to take it off his tray :lol:

Do you want to wait til I am finished being pregnant AND breastfeeding and do it together tiny? Gives you like a year to come to terms with it :rofl: xx

It'll be the longest year of my life the rate your pregnancy is progressing :clock:

Bloomin early HPTs!

:rofl: baby will come out with a school bag at this rate (joke joke I couldn't face a school bag too :rofl: )

That would take some serious hypnobirthing :rofl: oh I'm so excited for your christmas baby :yay:

:lol: and you couldn't possibly be lipotrimming over xmas so may as well leave it til afterwards :lol:

Im thinking If I get my BMI below 25 then OH might agree to TTC :yay:

how long would it take to lose 3 stones on lipotrim? I could be up the duffer by christmas! :yay:

I so badly want to do it, the only thing stopping me is money :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back