My lipotrim journey!

leanne1b

Reaction score
Dont worry if no one feels like replying! Im just going to use this thread to keep a diary of how I get on with lipotrim. I start in the morning.
SO the day before starting the diet my BMI is 33.16...
hmm.
Heres hoping starts to look better soon!
x

Best of luck with it!! It worked wonders for me - just remember water, water and MORE water. And strictly NO BOOZE :)

OOh how did u get on?
I did the cambridge diet 2 years ago and it worked really well, only regained weight coz i got pregnant!
Im just really nervous the willpower wont be as good this time!
x

6lbs on first week and 4lbs per week after that. Lost about 2 stone in total, I'd lost a stone beforehand by myself then decided to go for the quick fix way lol

Tell me about it! Lost 2 stone in first 2 weeks after birth. And 12 lbs in the six months since! And that's on xenical. I'm getting hacked off and just wana get on with it! How did u find it when u came off it? Did u gain any weight?
Ideally I wana lose about 3 stone. More if poss but I'd b very happy with 3 x

Day 1. I'm weak, this sucks lol. I'm sorry I just felt the moaning x

Good luck Hun! i keep thinking about doing it But have absolutely no willpower x

After day 3 its fine, once you are into ketosis. It made me feel great after that, skin was nice, my IBS was none existent and the weight fell off. I think I stayed on for 7 weeks :)

Well done!
I did the cambridge 2 years ago. Lasted 3 months, lost 3 stone. Kept it all off... Until I got pregnant. Bam, hi to 5 stone!
I'll be content if I lose 2 and a half. Ideally 3. Today we booked to go to butlins at the end of June. I want to be off the diet and done with maintenance by then. Assuming I last that long! Lol. I just wana be able to go swimming without people thinking a beached whale got washed up!! X

Day 3, quite impressed with myself. Thought I would have given in by now.
I even cooked dinner for them yesterday and didnt waiver at all.
This morning... I want toast! Lol

Day 5. Dying to weigh myself.
Not hungry. Just want to eat out of habit really. Everyday is like a count down to weigh in! X

Day 5. Dying to weigh myself.
Not hungry. Just want to eat out of habit really. Everyday is like a count down to weigh in! X

Day 8. Lost 11 lbs in first week. Was v motivated yesterday. Not so
Much today. Sucks x

Okay.
So I've decided to make some targets.
Starting weight was 14st 3. Christ.
My first goal is to lose a stone.
I am now 13st 6, well I was on Friday.
So 3lbs to go. Praying I'll meet that goal this Friday.
Next goal, fit into my size 16 jeans v comfortably. Not sure what weight that would be.
Then get into the 12 stone numbers.
Then 12st 7
Next into the high 11s.
At some point fit size 14 again.
Then to 11st 7.
Then keep going basically!
I will be ecstatic when I get into te high 11s . And would be satisfied to finish at around 11st 7... But from there, even though I'd still be classed as over weight, I want to go until I feel I look right. I know if I was 9 and a half stone I'd look ill, so just want to get to 11, 7, and then go until I feel good?? Or until en of June coz were going to butlins and I wan to be eating.
If needs be I can go back on for a week or 2 after!
Sorry completely pointless post, but needed it visual xx

Weigh in number 2 tomorrow. Nervous! Want at least 3lbs! X

Thanks.
Another 4 lbs today. So gone from 14s 3 to 13 s 2 in 2 weeks! I wana get into the 12s by next week. Yu! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back