My lipotrim journey!

I'm noticing I'm loosing all over now.. But the "pouch" at the bottom of my tum is reluctant to leave me and it's really bothering me! X

thats the bit that i hate on me too, :-(

im really temped to go for it n jus stick it on my credit card, i know its not a good idea but god i wana b skinny, or at least feel skinny for me!

xxx

lol i know what you mean amy. i know im def not skinny! at best a size 14.. but i feel v slim for me?
x

Another 3. Woop 36 pounds down now, just over 2 and a half stone. 2 weeks til refeed!! Hopefully will lose another 6 by then, but after our holiday and seeing family, I wana go back on for another 2/3 weeks because with another 6 lbs down I'll still be about half a stone overweight. But 2/3 weeks is nothing compared to this so I'll deal with it!! Xx

Okay so I came off the diet last week, and refeed this week. As f last fri, I had lost a total of 39 pounds. Weighed myself yesterday and didn't gain any weight in my first week of food! So happy! Off on holiday on monday for 2 weeks. I think I'll gain a few pounds.... But I still intend to go back on for 2/3 weeks when I get back.
So as t stands, started at 14st 3, size 18 was tight.
Approx 11 weeks later (I think?!?) I'm 11st 6, a size 14.
Don't want to gain much when I'm away, but hoping I'll have a big loss my first week back as I'll have web used to eating again?!
Sorry didn't updat in so long, just forgot with my nan and then little man x

thats fantastic! you must be feeling fantastic!! Are people commenting now on how good you look?! enjoy your holiday x

Youve totally inspired me to try this. Youve done an amazing job and your looking fantastic :pompom: Im sure youll be just as good with getting back into food again.

Im going to wait until I get my benefits sorted and then go for it I think. :)

You have done super duper well done you!!!! How did you find the re-feed week? I thought food was a bit of a letdown after how much I'd hyped it up in my head lol.
Will be doing it again once I've finished breastfeeding :)
You must be so proud of yourself :dance: xx

I want to try it again too. But I dunno if its a waste of money cos I FAILED last time. Stupid baby led weaning. LO wouldn't let me touch his food now, I'm not brave enough to take it off his tray :lol:

Do you want to wait til I am finished being pregnant AND breastfeeding and do it together tiny? Gives you like a year to come to terms with it :rofl: xx

It'll be the longest year of my life the rate your pregnancy is progressing :clock:

Bloomin early HPTs!

:rofl: baby will come out with a school bag at this rate (joke joke I couldn't face a school bag too :rofl: )

That would take some serious hypnobirthing :rofl: oh I'm so excited for your christmas baby :yay:

:lol: and you couldn't possibly be lipotrimming over xmas so may as well leave it til afterwards :lol:

Im thinking If I get my BMI below 25 then OH might agree to TTC :yay:

how long would it take to lose 3 stones on lipotrim? I could be up the duffer by christmas! :yay:

I so badly want to do it, the only thing stopping me is money :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back