My lipotrim journey!

^^ Thats why Im waiting for the benefits to kick in. £40 a week right?

Wow, I have only just seen this now. You have done soooooo well!!! I need to lose in excess of 5 stone if I'm going to be anywhere near to what the NHS say. Looking at the last two posts of it costing £35-£40 - it would be cheaper for me to go on that anyway than to eat normally!!! And that's with the OH eating normally! - He really doesn't eat much lol. We are averaging £50-£70 per week on food shopping so this sounds like it could be perfect! Must have a look into going on this and seeing if I can pursuade the OH to let me... even if it's only for a short time to "try" it at first. :) xx

It takes a lot of willpower but works so well. I lost 2.5 stone in 7 weeks :)

it sounds amazing. what is the criteria? apart from being overweight/obese? it says on the website you have to be assessed and then accepted onto it? I hate where I live. The chemist here doesn't do it so may talk to doc about it and see if they can do the GP Programme for me etc. Failing that then I'll have to make sure I get over to the MIL's once a week to get to chemist for weigh-in etc. I think a quick fix and then help to maintain would be good for me now.
:) xx

Last edited:
The pharmacist assesses your weight/blood pressure etc and asks if you are on meds. I think it's a no no for those with blood sugar/insulin issues but other than that its ok for everyone and u have to be prepared to drink more water than u ever felt possible lol x

I wonder whether my GP would prescribe it?! I get free prescriptions :lol:

I was thinking that too Tiny :) would be so cool if it can be prescribed. I can't afford to do SW or WW or anything like that so they know my situation on that score. Worth a shot I say. :) xx

although that thread was 2005. I'll do some googling seeing as Im hit by insomnia tonight :roll:

yeah sorry hun - i did realise after I posted that it was an old one! oops! definately need to talk to GP about this though :) xx

I've got to go into town later and Im seriously considering going to the pharmacy.

I only live in a small town and theres no participating pharmacys here but in the next town there is. I cant really shop around though which sucks, Ill just have to go their price. I dont think Id want to go to my doctors about it. I imagine theyll be a bit more 'have you tried normal dieting....'.

I think I might do it. I live on my own and I can make up a load of food for Paige tonight and freeze it so making her food wont tempt me. Im going to weigh myself I think now but I know my bmi is over 30. I was 11st 7lb last week. :/ Urgh. (Im only 5'2'' so this is classed as obese)

omg how have i missed this?!! i love quick fixes but dont honestly think i cud do this :( whats the milkshakes taste like?! xxx

Hiya, sorry I've been off, still away. Thanks for ur support ladies!! Can't remember all the posts except piglet!
All I ever had was strawberry or chocolate, didn't fancy anything else!
And they were fine!! Yeah bloody boring after a while. But tasted alright! Like princess said tho, also need water by the bucket load!! X

The vanilla one is lovely blended with ice and a tsp of coffee. Its like a frappuccino :yay: just incase you fancy a treat :lol:

Or saving a teeny bit of vanilla to use as "milk" in your coffee too :)

Im gonna look into the cheapest way I can do this, Ive got a 5k run in a weeks time (eeep) so after that Im on it :yay:

:yay: Im starting next week, just waiting to hear back on when the appointment is, but spoke with the woman yesterday. Im a tad excited :) Good luck for the run too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back