My getting back to normal diary, whatever that is!

Wow well done!
Ur soon really well. I'm aiming to get to ur bmi at the moment lol.
Glad ur my struggling. Makes it a lot easier x

You're doing amazing hun :yay: how's it going? X

Is it easy doing Atkins? What sort of stuff to you eat? I've only got a few lbs to lose to get to "normal" bmi and it's true what they say that it gets harder to shift! And cos I know I'm not really that overweight I'm
Not that determined to shift it iykwim? Kinda wish I wasn't obsessed with the numbers tho, cos I'm actually happy with my size right now, but it's still niggling that I'm overweight! :wall:

Ok scrap that, I just recalculated using 5'2 instead of 5'1 cos I'm somewhere in between and it's 24.7!!!!!! Get in!!!

Go on Alice!!
Btw it was meant to say I'm glad ur not struggling lol.
Erm... Going okay. Day 10 now. Yesterday was the hardest day so far. Again, not hungry, I just would like go tast something. Latest craving is vegetable pizza. Or chicken kebabs lol. Anything really!
Just trying to get through to Friday for weigh in!
That's how I'll be every week. Long!
So agree with alice tho!
When I lost weight last time, I got to 11 St 7, at 5ft 6. Bmi of 27... But I liked my size and shape?
So I wana try get a bmi under 25 this time... But think I might Just look wrong!
X

Alice its easy enough to follow, the atkins website is brilliant :) it takes you through all the phases etc, if you've very little weight to lose you couuld staryt at phase 2 but I think it takes phase 1 (induction) to give you a a kick start and to re-train your eating habits :)

I normally eat an omelette for breakfast with tomatoes, mushrooms, courgettes and onions in it; sprinkled with cheese.

Chicken salad/tuna salad for lunch with a a little mayo

Dinner can be chicken/veg/salad or steak, mushrroms, onions and salad

I like stirfry beef done in a creamy cheese sauce with mushrooms ith a a salad.

My hunger has gone now and I've stopped craving the carbs, I'm staying in induction for another week and then I can add portions of blueberries/strawberries in and then brazilnuts/walnuts/peanuts :)

Leanne you're doing fab :yay:

Thanks hun.
What is atkins? Am I right in thinking basically no carbs? but anything else? x

Yeah basically hun, although theres carbs in so much :| but I really like it after a a while, hard to get on to in the beginning though x

Check out their website:

www.atkins.com

Thanks hun, will look into it! How bad are the headaches and everything? Do you still have energy ad that?! My main worry is I'd have no energy, especially with the move coming up!

I haven't had a a headache from the first week.

Energy wise I feel better than before :)

Ooo that's good! I've just had a look thru the site and I think I'm gona give it a go! Only thing putting me off tho is lack of milk, I need coffee! And can you have sugar free juice?! Cos I don't like water! And breakfast, the things in the meal planner are all like waffles! What can you have apart from omlettes?! Cos I don't particularly like them! Used to love them til my mum gave me one that wasn't cooked on one side :sick:

lol alice.
hold on... okay, maybe Im wrong, but arent waffles carbs? x

They're not proper waffles :( :lol:

Alice if you don't like eggs Atkins will be a a big fail :lol:

Oh and milk is something I don't compromise on...I just have it in my decaf tea (I prefer decaf) and full strength coffee and I drink pepsi max, diet coke etc :)

I like eggs, just not omlettes! I'm starting to realise how much carbs I eat tho!

Lol thinking about it I'd find that really hard. In my head, a meal consists of met, veg and some form of carbs lol x

Put 1lb on this week :shakehead: but the witch appeared so a wee bit normal...really want to get into the 10's soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back