My getting back to normal diary, whatever that is!

Mamafy

Reaction score
So.... At the end of my pregnancy I weighed 13 stone 13 pounds and sometimes 14st :shock:

Last week I weighed 11 stone 13 1/2 pounds

Today I weigh 11 stone 10lb :yay:

So in my first week I've lost 3.5lbs :)

I've cut out the junk, eating brown bread instead of white, eating porridge and fruit for breakfast and roughly calorie counting.

Due to my ops I couldn't exercise (was told nothing for 12 weeks) A a couple of weeks ago I tried my treadmill, not good :( I had bad pain after 1/2 a mile and it took me 30 minutes to do a a mile! Yesterday I was pain free and done a a mile in 18 minutes :yay: I'm just going to do a mile daily and build it to 2 mile and so on :)

So wish me luck :)

Go girl but take it steady - slow and steady wins the race x x x

Doing well on the eating :) not so good on the exercise :( have my CT scan results next week so will get cracking after that :)

I'm aiming for 2-3 lbs off next week :)

Well done M!! Good effort, I hope you are feeling well? xxx

Well done M!! Good effort, I hope you are feeling well? xxx

I actually feel better in some ways for cutting the crap out :) still very sore points along scar, and up to tummy button and left side. The right side pain had eased but is sore the last few days again :roll:

I feel stronger though :)

I really want a nice coat but hoping to not be this size for long :yay: so I bought boots instead :blush: 2 pais :rofl:

Alice I lost the first 2 stone within 10 days of having Pauric :shock: I can't say that was a diet I'd reccommend :lol:

Woooo Go you!!! Im astonished, youve done brilliantly already x

:lol: wish I could Vix!

Thanks guys :kiss:

Well my Af arrived so not expecting a loss now :mad: I'm still good but I always put on at this time :roll:

A good sign that ur body is getting back to normal tho hon. I soooo need to cut out the crap!!! x x x

Yeah I suppose hun although the pain of it :faint: and its seems every 21/22 days is the norm :roll:

I'm starting slimfast next week, AF got me yesterday and I feel too urgh to diet :(

Well I lost another 2lbs :yay: More than happy with that :)

:yay: you're doin so good! And :shock: @2 stone in 10 days! I lost a stone in 10 days after E and I thought that was a lot :lol: im gona start sw tomorrow I think, just need the motivation to stick at it this time!

Well I've went back to my faithful diet of Atkins, not everyones cup of tea but it certainly worked for me before :yay:

Also back on the treadmill :) I done 3 sets of 1.5 miles this week plus today I done 2 miles (in 33 minutes :yay: ) so all in all good week. The week before last I laped and went up to 11' 11lb again so habits have to be broke :mad: quik weigh in this morning and I'm 11' 6lb :yay: Official weigh in is Mondays :)

:yay: thats amazing! How are you doing it? Ive got into well bad eating habits and can't get out of them! I've been that busy I'm skipping meals :blush: yesterday I has a big mac and half an Easter egg :blush: and today I had toast, my dads attempt at a curry and the other half of the Easter egg! So not good for me!

I'm doing Atkins, strictly. Only way to do it mind.

I've been in the induction phase for 2 weeks now and have lost 9-10lbs :D I could go onto phase 2, OWL (ongoing weight loss) but might stay in induction for 1 more week as I'm not struggling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back