Jennifers Weight Loss Diary :)

You're allowed... for today :lol: Tomorrow is another day :)

Sounds like your doing great chick, keep it up and you will feel great in no time!!

I bet you look awesome already, i am 5"6 and 13st2lbs i am aiming for 11 stone (size 14) right now as that was my pre jacob size. Once i get there i am aiming for 9stone, pre kieran size 10 xx

I have it a lot easier than you and Alice though because you both have had pregnancies practically back to back.. You are both doing really well.. :hug: We will have our days we fall off the wagon but everyone does :) I think I'm gonna start taking pics of my body so I can see the difference.. I'll see how brave I am.. Might even post them on here to keep me motivated!

Taking pics is a great idea! I did that before, but I don't have a mirror now :lol: how you doing today?

wow, you're doing awesome :yay:
as soon as me and lily have got into a routine i'm gunna start back on the exercising too :D

I'm doing 2000 Alice, I have too much of an appetite to do anything less :lol: I am just easing myself in and not following anything strictly.. Started by simply counting calories and weighing myself weekly.. Gonna get a health grill too.. I think that's a good step forward too (grilling instead of frying).. All the little things add up rather than killing ourselves with exercises and grass diets :lol: When I started counting calories I was gobsmacked at what some foods had

Jen, I got a good health grill, from Sainsbury's for £14! same concept as George Forman, drip tray to catch all the fat. Effective and easily cleaned. Just thought I'd mention it to save you spending more than you need to. How are you getting on this week?

Doing fine this week thanks girls.. Had a few treats today.. and a drink or 10 on Saturday :blush: But I am doing okay.. Brother is giving me his sit up thing? It's like a metal thing that helps you do them

And Rachel make sure you give yourself lots of time to get back to yourself :) Odhrán was a brave 4 months before I actually got off my arse :lol: I was talking the talk but not walking the walk :lol: xx

Wow hun, you're doing brilliantly well done. Do you enjoy running? Thats what i'm planning to do when i'm getting back in shape lots of running, when OH or family are free to look after LO of course, might never happen though, but i'll see LOL x

I have been avoiding this completely:whistle: Fell off the bandwagon! Havent stopped eating crap :( BUT I will be back on the horse after the weekend, I always feel it easier to have a fresh start on a Monday!

I don't mind running but would defo need to work my fitness up before I even dreamed of it! I doubt I would last very long xxx

Hiiii Weightloss Diary.. Remember me??? :lol:

Well girls I have went AWOL regarding dieting, slimming, exercising, even watching what I eat! I weighed myself in OH's 2 days ago and I am 11 and a half stone! I have actually gained weight! That was the kick up the arse I needed to get the ball rolling again! I noticed clothes had gotten a bit tighter but I used the "oh it's just watched it needs stretched a bit" excuse and didn't really notice! Anyway, went to Asda tonight, got lots of Weight Watchers meals (All on offer at £1 ladies!) pasta, light mayo, light everything that could be light! I am NOT going over my daily calorie limit (2000) and if I do I'm fasting for a month :lol: Wish me luck (again!!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back