MMC at 14 weeks devasted *very very long post*

:hug: I'm so, so sorry you're going through this. We're all here if you need anything any time. Thinking of you lots :hug: x

Xxx There are no words for how I feel for you sweetie.

Please just let anyone who offers help you in anyway they can over the next few days, weeks, months do so.

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this agony. No one ever should. Xxx

I truly am so sorry for your loss Hun, massive :hugs: we are all here to support you whenever you need us. nobody deserves to go through this Xx

I am so sorry to read this.
I'm thinking of u during this terrible time. Don't be afraid to ask for help from anyone. So very very sorry to hear this xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: I can't imagine what you're going through, it's just terrible x x

Gosh Tee, reading this has made me feel really sad. Don't know what to say, just look after yourself xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry this has happened Tee - no words will make you feel any easier about all this, I'm so sad that you now have to go through this next stage too. Please stick with us on this forum, you will find us all here for you, to help and support you through these testing times - sending you a big hug Hun XX

so sorry sweety, my experience was same, I knew something was wrong, I just knew it. my thoughts are with you, I know the pain u feel, I hope you get through this sweety xxxx

this is just heartbreaking, i am so sorry your going through this.

So sorry hun, its unreal how the hospitals don't treat ladies in your position with better care. I hope you are feeling better today hugs hunny, we are all here for you x

I can't imagine what you must be going through. I am so sorry. xxx

Oh Tee, you poor, poor, poor lady.

I am so sorry that as well as having to suffer the heartache of losing your baby, you now have to go through the trauma of birthing.

I hope and pray that they look after you (as they are trained to do!) and that you get through this 'physical' part of your loss as smoothly as you possibly can.

The mental part is going to be so much harder and I hope with your history you are offered couselling and lots of support - if not then someone must demand this for you sweetie. Your Father and partner sound wondeful and I am sure your friends and family will want to rally round you. You do what you need to do - if that means writing things down / being alone / talking about it.. Those that love you will be on hand so make sure you accept their support if you can! Us lot here at PF will do all we can to help darling...

No words can make you feel even a tiny bit better at the moment, but I send you lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back