omg.. some very sad news!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I have just got off the phone to my friend charlotte, who i havent spoken to for 3 weeks, we live miles apart so dont see each other much either, but last time i spoke to her she told me she was expecting a little girl, and we was all so happy for her bless,

She had the baby 3rd may, she called her sophie, and laid her to rest on friday 10th may.. she was just 23 weeks in to the pregnancy and she blames herself...

i feel heartbroken because i should have been there with her, she didnt want to tell me because im having problems with this baby, omg how silly is she, what do i do, what do i say, i feel really bad for not being there... :cry:

she has a site for her and im just going to light my candle to her, thats the least i can do.. omg im in shock!

:cry: i'm so sorry for your friend at this sad time...

god bless her :hug:

ohh noo, what sad news. im soooo sorry for your friend hun :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone.. i have decided im going up there as i feel she will need a friendly face at this time.. i know i cant help her through the funeral or anything but its still early days yet..

I have also found the site,...

http://sophie-norton.gonetoosoon.co.uk/ :cry:

Really sorry to hear this hun, hope your friend will get through it ok and im sure she would love you to go and see her for support and hugs :hug:

AW that is so sad :cry: My thoughts are with her at this awful time :(

that site's so beautiful but so sad, it made me cry. best wishes to her and her family at this sad time :( :cry:

This really is so sad. The site is really moving, it made me cry too. Your friend is lucky to have such a caring friend, take good care of her.
M
xx

oh hun im so sorry for your friends loss. There isnt a lot you can do hun except be there if she needs you just let her know your there and she will talk when she is ready.

Hope your ok too RIP little one, lots of hugs for you all :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with your friend at this sad time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hugs for you too hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks again everyone.. spoken to her again this evening and she didnt tell me cos i was pregnant, which was thought full of her but still doesnt make me feel any less better if you know what i mean..

going to see her on wednesday, hopefully we can have a good chat then..

Thanks for the hugs, im going to recommend this forum for her, she doesnt have much support and you've all been great for me, so who knows if she will join.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back