omg.. some very sad news!

sunshinestars said:
I have just got off the phone to my friend charlotte, who i havent spoken to for 3 weeks, we live miles apart so dont see each other much either, but last time i spoke to her she told me she was expecting a little girl, and we was all so happy for her bless,

She had the baby 3rd may, she called her sophie, and laid her to rest on friday 10th may.. she was just 23 weeks in to the pregnancy and she blames herself...

i feel heartbroken because i should have been there with her, she didnt want to tell me because im having problems with this baby, omg how silly is she, what do i do, what do i say, i feel really bad for not being there... :cry:

she has a site for her and im just going to light my candle to her, thats the least i can do.. omg im in shock!

thats so sad. :hug: to you SSS. you must be feeling terrible.

Thanks everyone..

been a great help.. spoken to her this afternoon, she doesnt want me to go ust yet, i was all planned and ready to go and support her but i have to do whats best and leave her be at the moment.. she is going to contact me when she is ready.. lets hope i have the money then... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back