MMC at 14 weeks devasted *very very long post*

I'm not sure if anything helps at a time like this but I'm sending big hugs. xxx

WOW!!! Oh I am soooo sorry for what you have gone through. I know you have heard this soo many times that everything will be ok but it will. I felt the same way when I lost my baby at 20wks. Two days before I lost her I heard her heartbeat found out she was a girl. I also felt her move a little the day she died. I felt like going crazy as well, this was my first pregnancy. I prayed and prayed and read my Bible along with talking with other women who's lost a baby and turned around got pregnant again and had a successful pregnancy. Please take care of yourself, if you dont it will definantly kill you or cause more problems to your health. I had to realize this I had lost 10lbs in one week and was on the verge of losing more until I made myself eat, just a little bit. Once I was able to drive and do somethings for myself I got better. I started exercising every day to gain strenght. I will return back to work on Feb 6 and now I am not ready to go back, I have enjoyed my time not working and doing things that made me happy. I know my little angel is in heaven and will be my next baby's guardian angel... Life is about taking chances and I was afraid of trying to conceive again, but me and my fiance are trying again and we are also praying that we have a successful pregnancy. I pray that you get better and have a happy life and dont stress or worry. Take care.

WOW!!! Oh I am soooo sorry for what you have gone through. I know you have heard this soo many times that everything will be ok but it will. I felt the same way when I lost my baby at 20wks. Two days before I lost her I heard her heartbeat found out she was a girl. I also felt her move a little the day she died. I felt like going crazy as well, this was my first pregnancy. I prayed and prayed and read my Bible along with talking with other women who's lost a baby and turned around got pregnant again and had a successful pregnancy. Please take care of yourself, if you dont it will definantly kill you or cause more problems to your health. I had to realize this I had lost 10lbs in one week and was on the verge of losing more until I made myself eat, just a little bit. Once I was able to drive and do somethings for myself I got better. I started exercising every day to gain strenght. I will return back to work on Feb 6 and now I am not ready to go back, I have enjoyed my time not working and doing things that made me happy. I know my little angel is in heaven and will be my next baby's guardian angel... Life is about taking chances and I was afraid of trying to conceive again, but me and my fiance are trying again and we are also praying that we have a successful pregnancy. I pray that you get better and have a happy life and dont stress or worry. Take care.

I am so sorry about your little girl, it is truly heartbreaking to lose a little one...more so when you are so far along. I am just taking each day as it comes, I am not sure what each day will bring as my emotions are all over the place. I am just grateful that I have my little puppies to keep me going x

So so sad, so sorry to read this and what you are going through.
This is a good place for love and support and to let your feelings out. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back