MC number 3

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Hey, currently having my third mc. Was 5 and a half weeks this time I feel tired and empty

I'm so sorry to read this :( :hugs: keep strong xxx

So sorry Mrs Mc, hope you're ok. :hugs::hugs:

Get yourself to the docs Hun, and get yourself referred you need to find out why this is happening, you don't want to have to go through this again.

Try and look at the positive and see that you are fertile and can get pregnant and that you might just need a little help during the first tri holding onto your beans whether that's progesterone or high doses of Aspirin or other things depending on what you might need the fertility docs can help you Hun and most of the time treatment is something simple.

xx

Im so sorry, i cant imagine what your going through:hugs: xxx

very sorry for your loss hunni!!

:hug: so so sorry Hun, take care of yourself xx

So sorry hun, take care

I would get off to the docs as maybe baby said.

xxxx

So sorry Hun :hug: there's nothing anyone can say or do to make you feel any better but were all here for you if you need us.
Try and stay positive like maybe baby said you're obviously fertile so when you're ready speak to a doctor and see if they can give you some help to get you through the first tri. Do not give up hope, my friend was in the same situation and now she has a gorgeous 2 year old daughter. There is always hope xx

Thanks everyone just want the pain to go away can't even sit down

Hey. So sorry to hear this, I was made up for you when I saw you were pg again. There's nothing I can say, just stay strong and look after yourself. I really hope you get some answers from the docs about this. For the pain my hubby bought me one of those teddy bears you put in the microwave, its really good I use it all the time - plus they are cuddly too.

Much love, please look after yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hunni I am so so so very sorry to hear this I thought this really was a stickie, words fail me as I know they can bring no comfort my thoughts are with u x

:( im so sorry to hear this i went threw one, that was painfull enough, my thoughts are with you x

Ahhh just catching up on threads Im so sorry to hear your having to go through all this again.....sending you big hugs and an ear when your ready xxxx

Thanks guys I am doubled up with cramps and just can't stop crying why me? That sounds so self indulgent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back