Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Sorry to hear that hun,

It's sad that with big families you get to a certain age and start to lose people...

Although it's always the poor kids I feel sorry for, especially when they are so young.

The baby is a good thing though and something for your family to look forward to during such a sad time

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh huney sorry I missed this yesterday. :hug: so sad lovely. And so sudden. We've got DH uncles funeral Monday xxx

Thank you. The funeral is tomorrow. They found a rest place in the cemetery exactly near my aunties grave.
I hope they both have a nice catch up and chat in heaven...

thats such sad news hope81, i will be hinking of you xxxx

Good morning everyone!!
Yes it's finally raining after 10 days of very very hot weather!!!
also random but my roses in the garden have so many blossoms that are ready to open and can't wait!
The nursery is almost finished, needs a little painting in some spots and we are all done.
One more package with everything that the bean needs is about to arrive today or tomorrow from Greece and I am a little excited about that too!!!
Bought the breast pump and nipple shields and now need the sterilizer and a crib and some essentials for me for the hospital and I am finally done!!!!
Also made the beans hospital bag yesterday...
Anyway fish sticks and chips for today I think...and I think as the weather is so crappy some boiled wine with cinnamon and orange inside to smell like Christmas?????
I also have to progress a little with a book chapter that I am writing, though that becomes particularly difficult as its not so easy anymore to sit in front of my pc...
I also have to keep reading my hypnotherapy birth preparation cd and some books that I have regarding beans first year, establishing a routine, establishing bf etc...
Have a nice day everyone :love:

oooo busy day for you sweets!!

yay to it raining finally there though i bet you have been sweltering!

we actually have a lil bit of sun here today finally!

lots of reading for you today then hun! You are so prepared and still only 30 weeks! I have nothing, nothing yet! We have sun here finally after weeks and weeks of rain, although its not supposed to last boo!

Dysco I mostly started preparing after 24 weeks (though I did some shopping after 20 weeks)
Once you start then it's straight forward... You only need tons of money lol and everything will be done in days.
You should probably think about prams though already as some of those I heard in uk have quite a long wait period until you get it in your hands?

I am not quite ready yet, still need to do a major decluttering of the house to make our life simpler here and also to cook some frozen meals and stock on supermarket things....

It's amazing btw how much crap you can "horde" during a year in a house that you never use but let it be just in case...

we've been offered a complete travel system by one of DH's friends. He's going to get more details but he's just going to give it to us, so we'll start with that and see what its like. DH is keent o get a buggy/pram we can run with so hopefully that will mean some spare pennies for that.

Speaking about jogging btw. My oh tried to jog with our 4 wheel pram and he said that was just fine actually and he didn't have any problems.
You may get away with that

Good morning!!
I am not kidding you I woke up full of a cold yet again. I actually lost counting how many times during this pregnancy I got sick :(
Crappy pregnant immune system...
all that after I dreamt that baby stopped moving and it was stillborn :roll: what an awful thing to dream really... Those 10 weeks can't come fast enough...

ooh what a horrid dream hun :hug: I hate when they are full of your worst fears!

Didn't have the best of the weekend... Trying to rest as my blood pressure is high again :(
Consultant in 8 days and I can see it coming plans for early eviction of the bean because of that... Panicking a little. Just praying it will stay put at least until 35 weeks...

Rest and try and stay calm! How scary hun, come on hope bean, grow good and strong for mummy in case you come into this world a but early xxxx

Hey dysco, thank you, feel a bit less panicky today though my blood pressure is not lower than yesterday.
It's not even so high but as i am at the begging of trimester 3 I only expecting it to go onwards from now on...
I decided to get some mild anti hypertensive treatment that though it will not prevent preeclampsia to happen it will hopefully prevent a severe hypertensive episode.
That consultant appointment can't come fast enough really and I am scare to death of the decision that will have to be made there.
I didn't even make my mind yet of I want a c section or a natural labour.
I would attempt a natural one but there are some things that make me think that's a wrong decision:
3 stillborns in my family...
high blood pressure
only one theater available in the bloody shitty little hospital that makes fast emergency cesarians not so fast if sth happens and someone else is in the theater right then....
I wonder if the consultant will choose for me c section or natural or will late me choose saying that I am a doctor and I know all the risks involved...
Yep right, only of I could see the future...
All that if they don't decide to deliver that bean once it reaches lung maturity because of the blood pressure or of preeclampsia happens first...

I know you are a doctor and you know the risks but you also gave to let yourself be a patient too! I would listen to what the consultant says and be led by them. Explain your history etc and concerns and make them explain their advice to you as they would any other patient! Doctors do make the worst patients ;) they won't take unnecessary risks either but if you can go natural without added risk I would. Partly because you have limited time with bean before going back to work and you don't want to spend 6 weeks healing and restricted if you don't have to :hug: xxx

Dysco believe me it's not a decision that I want to make either. I hope they will decide for me.
My consultant couldn't decide either and told me to choose...so while she is on vacation now she sent me to the head gynecology department to maybe he make the call...
Doctors are the worst patients indeed and unfortunately doctors that treat them are not better as they usually rely on their patients opinion more than they would do with a normal patient...
Saying that I am breaking it today as I didnt feel that bean moving since yesterday...
I swear that bean will give me gray hair.
She is grounded until university graduation once she is out :faint:

:hug: aw bless you, they really shouldn't put the decision on you so much. Have you talked about a steriod injection yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back